Current Affairs Revision Quiz with Answers Set 2
Current Affairs Revision Quiz contains 10 questions to Revise important CA for upcoming Banking Exams.
1) What is the currency of “The Gambia” Country?
2) Name of the space agency that launched Mission ‘EnVision’ in order to study the planet Venus?
A) European Space Agency (ESA)
3) Name of the bank that has received the global accolade of ‘Most Innovative in Digital Banking’ in the Innovation in Digital Banking Awards 2021, by Financial Times publication ‘The Banker’.
B) Swiss Bank
D) HSBC Bank
4) ‘How The Earth Got Its Beauty’ book is authored by?
A) Sudha Murty
B) Ritu Menon
C) Vishal Sikka
D) Rajpal Punnia
5) Name of the Indian state that announces the ‘Rajiv Gandhi Award for IT sector’?
C) West Bengal
6) Name of the city that has achieved 100 percent COVID-19 vaccination, become the first one city in the country?
7) Where was 7th edition of Indian Ocean Naval Symposium (IONS) held on 1st July this year?
8) Indian govt has decided to extend the duration of ‘Stand Up India Scheme’ to ——–.
9) RBI has transferred how much amount as surplus to the government for FY21?
A) Rs 99,122 crores
B) Rs 99,222 crores
C) Rs 99,322 crores
D) Rs 99,522 crores
10) As per the Ease of Living Index 2020, Which city has ranked first as the most liveable city in India?
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.