All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. https://www.prepareexams.com does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (https://www.prepareexams.com), is strictly at your own risk. https://www.prepareexams.com will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
- All information is published on prepareexams.com for good faith and general information purpose only. We collect information / employment from various websites in which we do not have control. Information given in this website
- Images and Pictures used on this site belongs to their respective serials and thier producers or owners. They are used to identify the content purpose only. Still if you find anything that should not be present on our site then please do contact us from our contact form.
- PrepareExams uses some images that may not belong to us. We did not hold any rights of third party images. In the case prepare exams uses a third party image, we will give the credit to the original source. By mistake if we forgot to mention any source or not gave any credit, third party can inform us we will correct it shortly.
- The results which will be obtained from your use of the website, the services or the content will be accurate or reliable;
- The quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the website, the services or the content will meet your expectations; and
- Any errors in the software operating on the website will be corrected.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the website or the services is done at your own discretion and risk which you may be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
- Makes no warranty as to the completeness, reliability and accuracy of and we will not be liable for any loss and damage in relation to the use of our website
- We request job seekers or people to do thorough research before applying / appearing in any job interview from our website.
- We take care while publishing jobs or current affairs or any syllabus on the website and keep in mind that we are also human beings so sometimes errors in links or errors or errors in current affairs are uncovered.
- We do not make any warranty that the contents of the site are free from infection by viruses or anything else that has contaminated or destructive properties and we will have no obligation in relation to it.
- Any trademark, trade, name, logo service mark on this site belongs to their respective owners. We are using the logo for informational purposes only.
- If the respective owners of any logo / trademark etc. do not like to see their logo in our website, if it violates the copyright norms, please write this email and we will remove the logo or copyrighted content from our website within 2 days.
- And if you have copyrighted the subject matter posted in this website. And if you feel that it is copyright or violation of copyright norms, then message us on this email, [email protected] ,we will remove that content soon.
Limitation of liability
- You expressly understand and agree that www.prepareexams.com shall not be liable or responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the entities have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: the use or inability to use the website, the services or the content;
- The cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the website, the services or the content;
- Unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
- Statements or conduct of any third party on the website, the services or within the content; or
- Any other matter related to the website, the services or the content.
Thank you so much