e-Kisaan Dhan App
- The Private Bank HDFC has introduced a new app for Farmers named as e-Kisaan Dhan. The main purpose of the app is to provide information and knowledge to farmers. using knowledge, farmers will meet the needs of the rural ecosystem. apart from this, Farmers can connect with banking and agriculture services via their mobile headsets.
About e-Kisaan Dhan app :
- Information – The E-Kisaan App will provide users information related to government schemes and ways to access them.
- Value-Added Services – HDFC’s app gives value-added services such as mandi prices, latest farming news, forecast about the weather, information on seed varieties, SMS advisory, E-Pashuhaat and Kisan TV and so on.
- Multiple Banking Services – Farmers will make a connection with banking to get services such as buying loans, opening bank accounts, availing insurance facilities, calculate KCC loan eligibility online, are services included
- Availability – People can download E-Kisaan App from Google Play store. at present, this app is available only in the English language and other Indian languages will be added soon.
About HDFC Bank –
CEO – Aditya Puri
Headquarters – Mumbai
Founded – August 1994
Chairman– Deepak S. Parekh
Managing Director– Aditya Puri