Get 27 September 2023 Current Affairs Today, Daily Current Affairs 2023, Daily Current Affairs in Hindi, Current Affairs for PCS Exam, and Current Affairs for UPSC.
PM Modi to launch projects worth over Rs. 5200 crore at Chhota Udepur in Gujarat
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi is going to inaugurate and lay the foundation stone for projects worth over 5200 crore rupees including the school infrastructure projects worth over 4500 crore rupees under the programme ‘Mission Schools of Excellence’ at Chhota Udepur in Gujarat on September 27, 2023.
- In 2003, Chief Minister of Gujarat Narendra Modi attracted global businesses when the state was still suffering from the ill effects devastating earthquake.
Amit Shah chaired 31st meeting of Northern Zonal Council at Amritsar
- Union Home Minister Amit Shah headed the 31st meeting of the Northern Zonal Council held in Amritsar, Punjab. The meeting was attended by Chief Ministers of Punjab, Haryana & Himachal Pradesh, Lt. Governors of Delhi, Jammu Kashmir & Ladakh, Administrator of Chandigarh, Senior Ministers from member States, the Union Home Secretary, Secretary, Inter-State Council Secretariat, Chief Secretaries from the member States in the Northern Zone.
- Home Minister Amit Shah said to pay special attention to issues including the cooperative movement in the country, the dropout rate of school children, and malnutrition, terming them as a collective priority.
Govt plans to develop electric highway between Delhi and Jaipur
- Union Minister of Road Transport and Highway, Nitin Gadkari said addressing the 20th Indo-US Economic Summit in New Delhi that the Govt of India is planning to make an electric highway from Delhi to Jaipur.
- The Govt will bring buses with luxury facilities and people will be given the same treatment as aviation class. Along with it, the rate will be less than 30% as compared to diesel buses. The buses will cover the Jaipur and Delhi routes in approximately two hours and 50 minutes.
President Droupadi Murmu to present India Smart City Award 2022 in Indore
President Draupadi Murmu is going to present the India Smart City Award 2022 to selected cities of the country during the India Smart City Conclave held in Indore. Union Ministry of Housing and Urban Development has conducted the competition since 2018 under the Smart City Mission. President Droupadi Murmu is on a day-long visit to Madhya Pradesh and will join various programs to be held in Indore and Jabalpur.
- The president is also going to lay the foundation stone of the new building of the Madhya Pradesh High Court at IITDM Auditorium in Jabalpur.
- Prashant Sharma from Indore, Sanjeev Sharma, Akashvani News, Jabalpur will be present during the event.