Today Top Current Affairs 30 July 2019 –
Dear Students, We are providing you Today Top Current Affairs 30 July 2019 Daily Updated Current Affairs about the National and International Issues. Have a look Current Affairs of every day here and keep yourself updated with Daily news. students those who Wants to get job in IBPS/SBI/PO/Clerk can take help of this and along with test Your Level of knowledge with Current Affairs Quiz.
Current Affairs : Days
World Day against Trafficking in Persons
- World Day against Trafficking in Persons is observed on the 30th of July every year for the purpose of making people aware of the situation of human trafficking.
- The theme of this day is Human Trafficking: Call Your Government To Action.
Current Affairs : National
5 parliamentary committees is constituted by Speaker
- Adhir Ranjan Chowdhury who is leader of Congress party in Lok Sabha will work as a Public Accounts Committee ‘s chairmain . Whose job is to keep details on approved government expenditure.
- the 2nd leader in Committee is Meenakshi Lekhi ,Lok Sabha member from BJP’s party , has been selected as Committee’s Chairman. she will see about that companies are working with principles and commercial practices.
- The 3rd member of Committee is , Girish Bapat , is Ex minister of Maharashtra . his work is to give suggestions to bring about economy policies.
- The Fourth Member of committee Kirit Solanki . her work is to see reports given by National Commission.
- The fifth Member of Committee is Ganesh Singh who is BJP Senior Leader ,will be working for Welfare of Other Backward Classes.
biometric scanning system is launched by Maharashtra’s police
- Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis has introduced an automated multi-modal biometric identification system to identify and track criminals.
- In this system the data of criminals will be stored such as fingerprints, facial features, palms. This data will help ease the identities of criminals. This type of system is the first time in India and Maharashtra.
Current Affairs : Business and Banking
Fintech’s Data Problem
- Nilekani has created a new model in the form of an account aggregator. This model has the power to replace the Indian FineTech ecosystem.
Current Affairs : Appointments and Resigns
Siddhartha Sanyal has been appointed as new Bandhan bank’s chief economist
- Bandhan Bank has appointed Siddhartha Sanyal as chief economist . he will work regarding research and business strategy.
Justice A.K. Sikri as ombudsman
- Justice Arjan Kumar Sikri has selected as ombudsman and ethics officer .this announment was made by IFSG.
Current Affairs : Awards
LEAF award to Tiruchy airport
Current Affairs : Sports
Ellyse Perry is first cricketer to reach 1000 runs, 100 T20I wickets
- Australian player Ellyse Perry has got new acheivement by scoring 1000 Runs and 100 Wickets in T20 format .
Current Affairs : OBITUARY
Donkupar Roy at the age of 64 years
- Ex Chief Minister of Meghalaya Donkupar Roy died due to illness . his age was 64 years .
Today Current Affairs : check Daily Current Affairs 30 July 2019 in english and Daily Current Affairs in hindi