Current Affairs 25 August 2019 :
Dear Students ,Today we have come with Current Affairs of 25 August 2019 . PrepareExams is giving you Daily Updated Current Affairs for Govt Exams about 30 August Current Affairs Day ,Banking and Business , Science and Technology, Sports related , National and International currents . Have a look Current Affairs of every day here and keep yourself updated with Daily news.
Current Affairs English
Current Affairs : National
PM Modi is given’ The Renaissance King Hamad Order ‘ in Bahrain
- During his conference with the King of Bahrain Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa in Manama, Prime Minister Narendra Modi was awarded ‘ The King Hamad Renaissance Order. ‘ PM Modi is Bahrain’s first Indian Prime Minister to meet.
Mukhya Mantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana
- The government of Haryana stated of ‘ Mukhya Mantri Parivar Samridhi Yojna ‘ to provide households with social security. Under the system, every qualified household will receive Rs 6000 per year.
- The eligibility for the Yojana is for households with less than Rs 1,80,000 annual revenue or less than two hectares of complete landholding.
- Each beneficiary household will be allowed to receive Rs 500 per month under the system.
The Alibaba Foundation and UCWeb will host the 2019 Conference of Philanthropy in India
- in New Delhi, UC Web, on behalf of the Alibaba Foundation, is going to organise the global sub forum of 2019 Alibaba Philanthropy on 5 September .
- The Alibaba Foundation is a religious organization set up by Alibaba Group and UCWeb is a company within the business group Alibaba Innovation Initiatives. Alibaba is the first Internet company in the world to incorporate philanthropy into its core strategy.
- The Conference will concentrate on ‘ Power to Empower ‘ motif, explaining how the Internet as ‘ Power ‘ can ‘ Empower ‘ everyone by offering them equivalent learning possibilities.
Current Affairs : international
landfall built by Typhoon Bailu in Fujian of china
- Typhoon Bailu built a landfall in the Fujian of China. More than 14,000 individuals were relocated while in the Chinese province approximately 10,000 vessels were recalled.
Current Affairs : Banking and Finance
Rs 70000 crore to state-run banks
- Minister of Finance Nirmala Sitharaman announced initiatives to boost economic growth and exports. She also said that the GST system will be further streamlined and the govt will send some 70,000 crore assets up front to companies in the public sector to increase funding to various economic industries.
Bandhan Bank and Standard Chartered introduces co-branded credit card
- Bandhan Bank introduced a co-branded credit card in partnership with Standard Chartered Bank in a bid to deliver a full suite of facilities to its current clients.
- Bandhan Bank will be liable for defining and providing payments to its customers as portion of the tie-up, while Standard Chartered Bank will handle the credit risk.
Current Affairs : business And Economy
India goes down 5 place in Henley Passport Index
- The fresh Henley Passport Index is out, and the worldwide classification of the world’s passports has seen a significant shuffle.
- India fell to 86th location with links to 58 nations from the earlier 79th location. Mauritania and Sao Tome and Principe exchanged the place.
- For the second moment in a succession, Japan maintained its top place as the most strong passport in the world in 2019. However, owing to the document’s exposure to 189 nations, Singapore also retained the middle place with Japan in becoming the most
travel-friendly vehicle in the world.
Amazon will take 49% stake in the Future Coupons of Kishore Biyani
- Kishore Biyani-led Future Group stated that American Amazon.com e-commerce company is purchasing a 49 percent stake in a team company — Future Coupons Ltd. The transaction’s financial information were not revealed.
Current Affairs : Sports
BWF World Championship: Sai Praneeth won bronze medal
- India’s B Sai Praneeth missed the men’s semi-finals 13-21, 8-21 to Japan’s World No. 1 Kento Mmomta at the 2019 BWF World Championships in Basel but ended in the world meeting with his debut prize.
- This made Praneeth the first Indian masculine shuttler to achieve a place in the BWF World Championships in 36 years. He was thus the only 2nd Indian men’s singles player to win a medal at the BWF World Championships
Gokulam Kerala FC won Durand Cup
- Gokulam Kerala got Football Cup which is 129th Durand Cup, winning final match againest Mohun Bagan with 2-1 goals. final was held at Salt Lake Stadium in Kolkata.
Current Affairs : Awards
Highest-paid Scarlett Johansson actress with income of $400cr : says Forbes
- Hollywood actress Scarlett Johansson was named the $56 million (400 lbs income) highest-paid actress in the world from June 1, 2018 to June 1, 2019.
Today Current Affairs : In PrepareExams.com website, students will get Daily Current Affairs and Current Affairs of 25 August 2019 in both languages Hindi and english. check Daily Current Affairs 25 August 2019 in english and Daily Current Affairs in hindi which is more important for current students who are preparing for the Student Government Examination. latest current affairs 25 August 2019 prepare for exam, This website gives student daily and monthly gk 25 August 2019 . gk current affair of 25 August 2019 , get 25 August Current Affairs