Dear Students ,Today we have come with Current Affairs of 21 August 2019 . PrepareExams is giving you Daily Updated Current Affairs for Govt Exams about 30 August Current Affairs Day ,Banking and Business , Science and Technology, Sports related , National and International currents . Have a look Current Affairs of every day here and keep yourself updated with Daily news.
Current Affairs English
Current Affairs : National
CAPF personnel will retire at age of 60 years
- at the age of 60 years , all CAPF will take retirement . this rule is implemented by Government.
- according to Union home ministry order, Constable to Commandant ranks (Senior Police Superintendent equivalent) in four armies CRPF BSF, Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force and SSB retired at the age of 57, rather than 60.
- That choice was taken by the Government to resolve this discriminatory and contradictory practice.
SUPRA’ For High Quality Research Funding Scheme
- The Science and Engineering analysis Board (SERB), Department of Science and Technology, GOI, has come back up with a brand new theme named Scientific and helpful Profound analysis Advancement (SUPRA), with the only objective of funding exploration of latest scientific and engineering concepts having world impact.
- The theme is launched as a section of the Modi government’s 100-day transformative concepts. above theme has been designed to draw in prime quality analysis proposals consisting of recent hypotheses or challenge existing ones and supply ‘out-of-box’ solutions resulting in new areas of study, new scientific ideas, new product and technologies.
Current Affairs : Appointments and resigns
Ravinder Takkar as Vodafone Idea’ CEO
- after merging of Idea and vodefone , companies have decided to appoint Ravinder Takkar as new CEO . he will take place of Balesh Sharma. Ravinder Takker is working as representative of Vodafone Group .
Current Affairs : Sports
ban on Sreesanth has been reduced to 7 years
- BCCI Ombudsman D.K. Jain has instructed Sreesanth’s prohibition on supposed spot-fixing to stop next August, noting that the cricketer has already worked six years past his peak.
- His prohibition duration has now been reduced by the Supreme Court(SC) to seven years, ending by September 2020 laying aside the decree of the BCCI supervisory committee prohibiting him for a decade.
- The BCCI prohibited Sreesanth for lives in August 2013 after he and his 6th IPL Rajasthan Royals(RR) players Ajit Chandila and Ankeet Chavan were arrested for fixing playing in the game. The Delhi police detained them in 2013.
Mitchell Johnson as member of MCC honorary life
- Ex Australian pacer Mitchell Johnson was appointed as an official representative of the Marylebone Cricket Club (MCC), commonly recognized for bringing shiver down the batsman’s spine.
Virat Kohli tops in the ICC Test rankings
- The ICC (International Cricket Council) has published the recent test cricket batsmen ratings. The First rank was got by India’s Virat Kohli, followed by, Australia’s Steve Smith in the second place overtaking Captain Kane Williamson of New Zealand
Current Affairs : Obituary
- Due to health problems, noted Indian music director Mohammed Zahur Khayyam Hashmi, renowned as Khayyam, passed abroad at the age of 92.
- In famous films like Kabhie Kabhie and Umrao Jaan, Mohammed Zahur Khayyam Hashmi had written songs. Over four centuries, his distinguished life lasted. He was an award-winning Padma Bhushan.
Today Current Affairs : In PrepareExams.com website, students will get Daily Current Affairs and Current Affairs of 21 August 2019 in both languages Hindi and english. check Daily Current Affairs 21 August 2019 in english and Daily Current Affairs in hindi which is more important for current students who are preparing for the Student Government Examination. latest current affairs 21 August 2019 prepare for exam, This website gives student daily and monthly gk 21 August 2019 . gk current affair of 21 August 2019 , get 21 August Current Affairs