Current Affairs 8 September 2019 :
Dear Students ,Today we have come with Current Affairs of 8 September 2019 . PrepareExams is giving you Daily Updated Current Affairs for Govt Exams about 8 September Current Affairs Day ,Banking and Business , Science and Technology, Sports related , National and International currents . In this website, students will get 8 September Daily Current Affairs and Current Affairs latest This website avail students to get daily and monthly gk of 8 September .gk current affair 2019, and latest current affairs , Today Current Affairs
Current Affairs English
Current Affairs : National
To achieve GDP of $5 trillion, a center set for development annual infrastructure pipeline
- A statement comes from Finance ministry that india will need to invest Rs 100 lakh crore rupess to get 5 trillion dollar GDP economy by the end of 2024-25 to develop infrastructure . to achieve target , Task Force has been made by Union Finance Minister , chaired by Atanu Chakraborty for FY 2019-20 to FY 2024-25.
Inauguration of First Metro Coach, made under” Make In India” by Prime Minister Modi
- Indian Prime Minster Shri Narendra Modi has made opening of First Metro coach in Mumbai, which is built under Make In India Scheme . along with it , he also started almost Rs 20,000 crore Projects for Mumbai and said people to not to throw plastic and waste materials into water while submersion of Ganesha Lord’s effigy.
version 6 India-China Strategic Economic Dialogue in Delhi
- New Delhi’s 6th India-China Strategic Economic Dialog (SED) had conversations about infrastructure, energy, high-tech, resource preservation, pharmaceuticals, and strategy cooperation. Joint working group gatherings followed by technical site visits and G2 G closed-door meetings were held.
- The Indian side washed away by NITI Aayog’s Vice Chairman Rajiv Kumar and the Chinese party by NDRC Chairman.
maritime Exercise between India and Lanka
- In’ SLINEX 2019,’ the joint maritime activity between India and Sri Lanka, two Sri Lankan marine vessels, Sindhurala and Suranimala, landed at the harbour of Visakhapatnam. The combined drills will see extensive maritime maneuvers, including helicopter operations, between India’s and Sri Lankan navies.
Current Affairs : international
for childs South Asian Parliamentarian conference 2019 will be in organized Colombo
- Together with the Srilanka Parliament in Colombo City, the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) performed the two-day 2019 UNICEF South Asian Parliamentary Conference on the Convention on Children’s Rights to mark the 30th anniversary of the implementation of the Convention on Child Rights. This is UNICEF’s 3rd conference with children’s parliamentarians where the session is aimed at discussing children’s problems and the difficulties of improving children’s freedoms.
Current Affairs : Books
President Kovind’s speeches book, published by Vice president Naidu
- On Friday, Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu published articles–’ Loktantra Ke Swar’ in Hindi and’ Republican Ethics’ in English, the collections of President Ram Nath Kovind’s lectures from his second year in power. At the opening case in New Delhi, the Vice President also published the e-version of the novels.
Current Affairs : Obituary
Ram Jethmalani died
- Famous Lawyer and Ex Union Minister Ram Jethmalani has died at the age of 96. he gave his services as law minister and the urban development minister in cabinet of Atal Bihari Vajpayee. he was also appointed as Bar Council of India’s Chairman .