Current Affairs 30 August 2019 :
Dear Students ,Today we have come with Current Affairs of 30 August 2019 . PrepareExams is giving you Daily Updated Current Affairs for Govt Exams about 30 August Current Affairs Day ,Banking and Business , Science and Technology, Sports related , National and International currents . Have a look Current Affairs of every day here and keep yourself updated with Daily news.
Current Affairs English
Current Affairs : National
for purpose of afforestation Centre gives Rs 47,436 crore to states
- The Center published Rs 47,436 crore in a significant increase to the country’s promotion of afforestation and sustainability goals. The cash is published under the Management and Planning Authority for Compensatory Afforestation Fund (CAMPA).
- The cash will be used for the avoidance and monitoring of compensatory forestation, catchment area therapy, wildlife management, aided natural regeneration and forest fire prevention.
Gorewada International Zoo approved by the Center in Nagpur
- Union Minister Prakash Javadekar has announced the permission of the inauguration of the fresh Gorewada International Zoo in Maharashtra district of Nagpur.
10 AYUSH health, wellness centres
- 10 AYUSH health and wellness centers were introduced in Haryana by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. The centers are consistent with the engagement of the AYUSH Ministry to make 12,500 AHWCs operational over the next three years.
- The main aim of these AYUSH centers would be to empower the society for’ self-care’ by imbibing good nutrition and culture based on AYUSH, social behavior and primary health care use of medicinal plants.
Aqua Aquaria India 2019 is opened by M Venkaiah Naidu
- Aqua Aquaria India 2019 was opened by Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu at Hitex Exhibition Center, Hyderabad, Telangana. This bi-annual conference is being organized by the Ministry of Commerce and Industry’s Marine Products Export Development Authority (MPEDA).
walk to work’ campaign
- Chief Minister of Meghalaya Conrad K Sangma got the part in launching the Fit India Movement initiative initiated by the Prime Minister in the nation. The chief minister walked a two-kilometer hike from his housing areas to his Main Secretariat cabinet room, Shillong starting the Walk-to-Work Meghalaya, portion of the’ Fit India Campaign.’
Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana
- Haryana’s Chief Minister, Manohar Lal Khattar, introduced Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana from the Red Bishop, Panchkula.
- The plan is being introduced with a strategy of Surakshit Parivar, Shashakt Parivar, Samridh Parivar, to provide personal safety to family lakhs in the country.
Ladakhi-Kisan-Jawan-Vigyan Mela in leh
- Defense Minister Rajnath Singh opened the 26th Mela of Ladakhi-Kisan-Jawan-Vigyan Mela in Leh. The mela was organized by DRDO’s Leh-based High Altitude Research Defense Institute (DIHAR), which was formed in 1960 to satisfy the new nutrition requirements of the troops stationed in Ladakh’s rough landscape.
Nepal, India introduces Kathmandu-Siliguri friendship bus company
- In West Bengal, a private transport firm has launched a luxury bus system for Siliguri. It will depart Kathmandu at 3 pm (local time) and arrive at Siliguri at around 11 a.m. next day via Kakkarvitta-Panitanki along the Indo-Nepal frontier.
Current Affairs : international
Ghaznavi ballistic missile Test
- Pakistan effectively launched a 290-km surface-to-surface ballistic missile Ghaznavi morning practice session. After learning ChineseM-11 rockets that were supplied to Pakistan in 1987, Ghaznavi was created.
Current Affairs : banking
10 Public banking institutions to be combined into four
- Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman announced a major reorganization of companies in the government industry: PNB, OBC and United Bank to be combined (the anchor bank will be the PNB).
- Consolidated PNB+OBC+United Bank is the second biggest PSB in India with Rs 18 lakh crore company and the second biggest office network. In this fusion, PNB will be the anchor bank.
- To be combined with the Canara Bank and the Syndicate Bank. Canara Bank is going to be the lender of anchor. Union Bank of India to be combined with Andhra Bank and Corporate Bank.
- Consolidated Union+Andhra+Corporation banks with Rs 14.6L Cr are the 5th biggest PSB. Business & India’s fourth biggest subsidiary network. Union Bank of India in this partnership will be the anchor lender.
- Indian Bank with Allahabad Bank to be combined. Consolidated Indian & Allahabad banks with Rs 8.08 lakh crore company to be the seventh biggest PSB. Following the amalgamation, the amount of public sector companies in India dropped from 27 to 12 previously. From April 1, 2019, Dena Bank and Vijaya Bank were also combined with Bank of Baroda.
Current Affairs : business And Economy
Ind-Ra reduces the prediction of GDP development to 6.7% in FY20
- India Ratings and Research updated its prediction of GDP development in the 2019-20 economic year down to 6.7%, a six-year high, from its previous prediction of 7.3%.
Current Affairs : Sports
India coats gold in a 10-meter air gun case in World Cup shooting
- In shooting, Abhishek Verma won the gold medal at the Rio de Janeiro World Cup’s 10 m men’s air pistol case. Also, at the 10 m women’s air rifle case, Elavenil Valarivan earned a gold.
Forward of the Season’ award to Lionel Messi
- Barcelona’s Lionel Messi bagged the 2018/19 UEFA Champions League campaign’s Forward of the Season award.
Virgil van Dijk as Defender of the Season
- For the 2018/19 UEFA Champions League campaign, Liverpool defender Virgil van Dijk won the Defender of the Season award.
Current Affairs : Appoinments and Resigns
ICRA dismisses its MD and CEO Naresh Takkar
- Moody’s India department ICRA Ltd (Investment Information and Credit Rating Agency of India Limited) removed its managing director and group chief executive Naresh Takkar almost three months after the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) obtained an unnamed letter concerning abuse from its loan rating agency.
Govt expands the reign of CBDT President Mody
- The Cabinet Appointments Committee (ACC), led by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, authorized Pramod Chandra Mody’s “re-appointment” as Chairman of the Central Direct Tax Board for a one-year term. On August 31, Mody was going to leave.
Current Affairs : Obituary
Nimu Bhowmik, a veteran Bengali actor, dies
- In Bengali classics such as’ Ganadebata,” Baghini’ and’ Dadar Kirti ‘ the veteran actor Nimu Bhowmik has gone back after lengthy disease. He was eighty-four.
Today Current Affairs : In PrepareExams.com website, students will get Daily Current Affairs and Current Affairs of 30 August 2019 in both languages Hindi and english. check Daily Current Affairs 30 August 2019 in english and Daily Current Affairs in hindi which is more important for current students who are preparing for the Student Government Examination. latest current affairs 30 August 2019 prepare for exam, This website gives student daily and monthly gk 30 August 2019 . gk current affair of 30 August 2019 , get 30 August Current Affairs