29 November 2019 CA Current Affairs
Dear Students ,Today we have come with today Current Affairs. PrepareExams. This website avail students to get daily and monthly gk of 29 November 2019 CA today. gk current affair 2019, and also available on this website. latest current affairs 2020, Today Current Affairs
Current Affairs English
Raksha Shakti University to get people trained for policing
The Centre has decided to establish a central university for policing. the university will help to get people trained. the announcement came from Amit Shah.
- in addition, he stated that the colleges will be established in which states are Deprived from colleges.
- moreover, students from University, they do not need to any more training to be a good police officer.
India is 7th country of world most affected by terror attacks
in last year 2018, almost 350 Indians were killed and 540 got injured from terrorist attack. with this data, India is at 7th stop in global rank of countries who are affected with terrorism.
- The the Sydney-based Institute for Economics and Peace reveals report of most affected countries by terrorism.
- in this report, the most nation was Afghanistan with 7,379 kills as deadliest country.
ISRO deciedes to transfer technology of space-grade Li-Ion cell to BHEL
for produceing space-grade Li-Ion cells, Indian Space ISRO has given its indigenous technology to Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL).
- in other words, BHEL will produce and sell Li-Ion cells by modifying the space-grade cell which will lead to cost reduction.
The National University of Singapore, at 1st spot in ranking of QS World University Asia 2020
the National University of Singapore has receieved first place in the Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) World University Asia Rankings 2020 for 2nd consecutive year.
- On the other hand, Nanyang Technological University is at 2nd spot and followed by University of Hong Kong at 3rd place.
There RRB banks Merges into Baroda UP Bank
The indian government has given notifications to merge regional rural public sector banks like Baroda Uttar Pradesh Grameen Bank, Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank and Purvanchal Bank into a regional rural bank, Baroda UP Bank.
- as a result, The bank’s headquarters will be set up in Gorakhpur.
CreditAccess Grameen takes Madura Micro Finance for Rs 876 crore
Microfinance institution CreditAccess Grameen (CAGL) is going to acquire 100% stake in Chennai-based Madura Micro Finance (MMFL) for 876 crore rupees in 2 steps.
- Firstly, Bengaluru-headquartered CAGL will take 76.2% stake for Rs 666.4 crore. secondly step, MMFL will be conjoined with CAGL.
As per Moody, the fiscal deficit may be about 3.7% in FY20
Accoring to Moody’s Investors Service, the fiscal deficit of centre has estimated to be nearly 3.7 Percentage of GDP in Financial year 2019-20.
- in addition, it will be little more than fiscal 2019(3.4%).
- The target of Indian Govt is to bring fiscal deficit of GDP at 3.3% for 2019-20.
Steve Smith creates a record with scoring fastest 7000 runs in Tests format
Australian batsman Steve Smith has become fastest scorer with 7000 runs in Test format with breaking record of 70 years old.
- he obtained this opportunity in his 126th innings.
- he left behind England’s Wally Hammond who made 7000 runs in 131 innings.
at Asian Archery C’ship, Abhishek-Jyothi achieved compound mixed pair gold
Abhishek Verma and Jyothi Surekha Vennam has obtained gold in event of compound mixed pair at 21st Asian Archery tournament in Bangkok, Thailand.
- they conquer from Chinese Yi-Hsuan Chen and Chieh-Luh Chen 158-151.
A S Lakshminarayanan as new MD and CEO
in the meeting of The Board of Tata Communications, they took decision to appoint AmurSwaminathanLakshminarayanan as next managing director (MD) and chief executive officer (CEO) of its company.
- he will start serving from 26 Nov 2019 for the period of of 5 years.
DRDO chairman G Satheesh Reddy recieved honor from UK’s Royal Aeronautical Society
DRDO chairman G Satheesh Reddy has earned honorary fellowship by the Royal Aeronautical Society of UK.
Ex Japanese Prime Minister Yasuhiro Nakasone
The Ex Prime Minister of Japan Yasuhiro Nakasone has died at the age of 101. he was called for best relationships with US President Ronald Reagan.
Famous cartoonist Sudhir Dar died
The famous cartoonist Sudhir Dar has taken his last breath at the age of 87. he was suffering with a cardiac arrest.
Today Current Affairs: check Daily Current Affairs 29 November 2019 in english.
Daily Current Affairs in hindi which is more important for current students.
in addition, latest current affairs 29 November 2019 prepare for exam. This website gives student daily and monthly gk 29 November 2019 today CA.