Current Affairs 29 August 2019 :
Dear Students ,Today we have come with Current Affairs of 29 August 2019 . PrepareExams is giving you Daily Updated Current Affairs for Govt Exams about 31 August Current Affairs Day ,Banking and Business , Science and Technology, Sports related , National and International currents . Have a look Current Affairs of every day here and keep yourself updated with Daily news.
Current Affairs English
Current Affairs : National
PM Modi starts Fit India Movement
- At Indira Gandhi Stadium building in the domestic capitol, Prime Minister Narendra Modi initiated a nationwide’ Fit India Movement.’ Fit India campaign’ was introduced on National Sports Day — Major Dhyan Chand’s birthday, which seeks to inspire individuals to inculcate physical exercise and sport in their daily life.
- The Fit India Movement Advisory Committee was established under the chairmanship of youth minister Kiren Rijiju.
India launched the first biometric identity document relying on face information in the globe
- India has become the world’s first nation to introduce Biometric Seafarer Identity Document, BSID, which captures seafarers ‘ biometric speech information. The initiative was initiated by giving five Indian seafarers the fresh BSID passes.
- The latest biometric face technology is a significant enhancement over biometric data based on two fingers or iris, with contemporary safety characteristics.
Cabinet approves the establishment of 75 new medical schools by 2022
- Union Minister Prakash Javadekar announced that the cabinet has accepted the establishment of 75 fresh medical schools in the nation by 2022, creating an extra 15,700 MBBS positions. He said these centers are going to be established in under-served regions where there are no medical schools.
HRD Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal is launching the’ Shagun’ integrated school education internet portal
- Human Resource Development (HRD) Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank introduced a’ Shagun’ web portal to provide all-inclusive school education data including student outcomes through a common website.
- Shagun is a extensive project to enhance the school education scheme by establishing a crossroads for all online portals and publications related to the Department of School Education and Literacy’s numerous operations in the Government of India and in all States and Union Territories.
- The term Shagun is invented from two distinct phrases–’ Shala’ speaking classrooms and’ Gunvatta ‘ speaking excellence, and this internet interconnection of distinct pages and apps into a common website will improve the availability of school-related data and guarantee a holistic strategy to transforming the healthcare industry.
Cabinet bow in coal mining, agreement production, 100pc FDI
- The Union Cabinet endorsed 100% FDI in carbon mining and agreement production by instant path in significant choices to liberalize Foreign Domestic Investment (FDI) standards to increase investment.
- The conference also liberalized procurement standards for single-brand retail and permitted public permission of 26 percent of FDI in digital media.
Twelfth India Summit on Security in New Delhi
- New Delhi hosted the 12th India Security Summit. The meeting’s subject was “For National Cyber Security’s New Strategy.”
- Critical national infrastructure protection, evolving internet risks: accidents, difficulties and reaction are some of the problems addressed during the meeting.
Delhi LG is launching ‘QR Code Scheme’ on the women’s safety and security app Himmat Plus
- On the Himmat Plus app, Lieutenant Governor Anil Baijal launched a’ QR Code Scheme’ that can be used by cab or auto-rickshaw passengers to verify the driver’s identity and raise an alarm if necessary.
- Under this Delhi Police Transport Range scheme, approximately 3,000 taxis and auto-rickshaws operating outside airports, railway stations and metro stations in the city have been registered and can be verified by scanning the QR code of the card pasted on the back of the driver’s seat headrest.
defence communication system facility
- In Hyderabad, Telangana, a state-of – the-art, more than 20,000 sq ft plant of a joint venture between Indo-Israel was opened to design, create and produce tactical communication devices for Indian armed forces.
- With this, the JV, Astra Rafael Communication System (ARC), has placed itself as India’s first private-sector company to produce state-of – the-art radios developed software in various versions.
Current Affairs : business And Economy
regulatory sandbox by Irdai
- For its legislative sandbox (RS) project, insurance regulator Irdai has established a single point link where financial technology companies can request approval to experiment with creative solutions to industry development.
- Regulatory sandbox (RS) generally relates to continuous evaluation of fresh goods or facilities in a controlled / test legislative setting for which authorities may (or may not) allow certain relaxations for restricted monitoring purposes.
Current Affairs : Sports
25th National Football Senior Women’s Championship in Arunachal Pradesh
- From September 10 to 24 next month, the 25th Senior Women’s National Football Championship will take place in Arunachal Pradesh for the first moment. The game will take place in East Siang District’s earliest Pasighat state town.
- The league will feature a maximum of 30 players from across the nation comprising different states, Union Territories and Indian Railways.
Ajantha Mendis takes retirement from all formats of international cricket
- Ajantha Mendis, Sri Lankan spinner, has declared his resignment from all cricket types. In 2008, the 34-year-old produced his Test start, playing 19 test games in the configuration claiming 70 points.
Cecil Wright takes retirement from all formats of international cricket
- At an era when teams leave in their twenties and late thirties from Test cricket, Cecil Wright of West Indies lastly announced his withdrawal from all types of cricket at the mature era of 85.
Current Affairs : Appoinments and Resigns
Pramod Agarwal succeeds AK Jha, president of Coal India
- The Selection Board of Public Enterprises (PESB) selected Pramod Agarwal as Coal India’s next chairman. He is a Madhya Pradesh cadre 1991 batch IAS. After the current chairperson A K Jha, who will resign in January 2020, he will bring over.
Lionel Aingimea is as Nauru’s president
- Former human rights lawyer Lionel Aingimea lost the united nation’s Nauru presidential election by 12-6 ballots to defeat his opponent David Adeang. He is now Nauru’s 15th president following Baron Waqa, the former president.
Current Affairs : Obituary
Navnitbhai Shah died at the age of 96
- Socialist chief and deputy MLA from Palghar Navnitbhai Shah of Maharashtra died after extended disease on Monday at the age of 96. Shah was engaged in the fight for liberty in Mumbai’s Gowalia Tank maidan in 1942 and between 1943-1949 was an effective part of Rashtra Seva Dal.
Congress MLA’s Mukerian Rajnish Kumar Babbi died
- Rajnish Kumar Babbi, Congress MLA from the constituency of the Mukerian Assembly in Punjab, died after a lengthy disease.
Today Current Affairs : In PrepareExams.com website, students will get Daily Current Affairs and Current Affairs of 29 August 2019 in both languages Hindi and english. check Daily Current Affairs 29 August 2019 in english and Daily Current Affairs in hindi which is more important for current students who are preparing for the Student Government Examination. latest current affairs 29 August 2019 prepare for exam, This website gives student daily and monthly gk 29 August 2019 . gk current affair of 29 August 2019 , get 29 August Current Affairs