27 December 2019 CA Current Affairs
Dear Students, Today we have come with today Current Affairs. Prepare Exams. This website avail students to get daily and monthly gk of 27 December 2019 CA today. gk current affair 2019, and also available on this website. latest current affairs 2020, Today Current Affairs 27 December 2019.
Click To Practice Current Affairs Questions Of 27 December 2019
Current Affairs English
To commemorate DRI’s contribution, Nirmala Sitharaman issues postage stamp
Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman has issued a postage stamp.
- the stamp marks the Directorate of Revenue Intelligence DRI’s distinguished service and glorious contribution.
- Sitharaman appreciated DRI due to excellent performance of its officers.
- she said that the apex intelligence agency plays an essential role in countering smuggling as well as in preserving the cultural heritages and environments of the nation
Under PM Awas Yojana (Urban), almost OneCrore houses sanctioned
The government has said that more than one-crore houses have been already sanctioned under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban).
- in addition, he mentioned that 57 lakh houses are under construction and almost 30 Lakh houses’s construction has finished.
- PMAY (U) is a largest affordable housing programme across the world.
All villages to get free WiFi services till March 2020
Ravi Shankar Prasad, Communication and IT Minister mentioned that all villages in india will get free WiFi services till March next year.
- In Rewari, Haryana, Prasad Inaugurated Digital Village Gurawara. Ministry has got connected one lakh 30 thousand gram panchayats through Bharatnet.
- in addition, Ministry has decided to bring target to two lakh 50 thousand gram panchayats.
Haryana observes 2020 as good governance year and invites suggestions from the public
The govt of Haryana state is going to observe 2020 as “Susashan Sankalp Varsh”.
- due to this, govt will receive suggestions and reforms from public that may help in governance.
- On a dedicated website, People can leave their suggestions.
In Raipur, National Tribal Dance Festival
In Raipur Chhattisgarh, National Tribal Dance Festival has begun.
- the congress party leader Rahul Gandhi made inauguration the festival.
- moreover, the Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel was present as president in function.
Allahabad Bank, UCO and IOB receives 8655 crore rupees for their preferential allotment
The govt has accepted to release 8655 crore rupees amount to three public sector lenders.
- They are : Indian Overseas Bank (IOB), Allahabad Bank and UCO bank.
- this amount is for preferential allotment of shares.
- Ministry of Finance will give amount Rs 2153 crore to Allahabad Bank, ₹2142 crore to UCO Bank and ₹4630 crore to IOB through for preferential allotment of shares.
The financial system of India remains stable despite weakening domestic growth: says RBI
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has made a report about Financial Stability.
- it highlights that the financial system of the country remains unchanged.
- Indian financial system remains unchange despite weakening domestic growth.
- however, resilience of the banking sector has been progressed.
- on contrast, Risks are there available from global or domestic economic uncertainties and geopolitical.
As per Knight Frank, India is at 47th place globally in terms of home price appreciation
Recently, The Knight Frank Global House Price Index-Q3-2019 has issued.
- it highlights india as 47th nation among 56 nations in terms of home price appreciation with 0.6 percent increasement.
- On the other hand, Hungary is as leader with 15.4 per cent annual price growth.
- followed by, Luxembourg (11.4%) and Croatia (10.4%) stayed at 2nd and 3rd place.
Sumit Sangwan get banned for one-year duration due to consuming the prohibited substance
The Former Asian Games boxer Sumit Sangwan has got banned for one year duration.
- he was found gilty in doping test.
- so, the National Anti Doping Agency (NADA) took immediate step against Sumit Sangwan.
- he had won silver medal in Asian Games.
AAO bestows Life Achievement honour given to Dr Santosh G Honavar
Dr Santosh G Honavar has received the American Academy of Ophthalmology’s (AAO) highest award Life Achievement honour.
- he is first indian that is chosen for honour.
- he is an ophthalmologist in india.
Famous American songwriter Allee Willis died
The Reknowned American songwriter Allee Willis has taken her last breath.
- she had written down the iconic “I’ll Be There For You” track.
- this song run for a longtime in television show “Friends”.
- in addition, she had won Grammy 1985 for her Beverly Hills Cop soundtrack.
Today Current Affairs 2020: check Daily Current Affairs 27 December 2019 in English.
as a result, Daily Current Affairs in Hindi which is more important for current students.
in addition, the latest current affairs 27 December 2019 prepare for the exam.
moreover, This website gives student daily and monthly gk 27 December 2019 today CA.