27 August 2019 Current Affairs
Current Affairs 27 August 2019 :
Dear Students ,Today we have come with Current Affairs of 27 August 2019 . PrepareExams is giving you Daily Updated Current Affairs for Govt Exams about 27 August Current Affairs Day ,Banking and Business , Science and Technology, Sports related , National and International currents . Have a look Current Affairs of every day here and keep yourself updated with Daily news.
Current Affairs English
Current Affairs : National
National Digital Library of India’s launching
- NMEICT has initiated the National Digital Library of India initiative under its National Mission on Education through Information and Communication Technology to create a digital resource library structure with a single window query unit.
- The UMANG App has been incorporated into the National Digital Library and customers can log via www.ndl.gov.in or the mobile app.
7th Community Radio Sammelan
- The seventh’ Community Radio Sammelan’ was conducted in New Delhi during which community radio station officials addressed in a better way the backgrounds and programming opportunities to raise consciousness about sustainable development goals.
- The’ Sammelan,’ organized by the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting at Dr. B R Ambedkar Bhawan, also experienced debate on numerous public flagship projects such as the Jal Shakti Abhiyaan and disaster risk reduction initiatives.
4th version of the India Congress on the Internet of Things (IoT) 2019
- The IoT India Congress 2019, the fourth iteration of India’s biggest convergence of digital technology stakeholders, completed its two-day conference in Bangalore with a footprint of over 1600 attendees and over 70 speakers. The IoT India Congress is the Internet of Things forum.
- The topic for this year was’ Mainstreaming Things Internet.’ The two-day session focussed on ten tracks, namely: Energy, Healthcare, Defence, Standards and Regulatory, Retail, Digital Communication, Skills and Development, Agriculture, Manufacturing and Smart Cities.
Current Affairs : international
Conference of the Indo Pacific Chiefs of Defense in Thailand
- The 2019 Indo Pacific Chiefs of Defence (CHOD) Conference held in Bangkok, Thailand in which Air Chief Marshal and Chairman Chiefs of Staff Committee, Birender Singh Dhanoa participated.
- The topic for the meeting was “Free and Open Indo-Pacific Collaboration.” The meeting offered views on prevalent problems experienced by participating countries and gave rise to the same accessible debates.
Current Affairs : Banking and Finance
Rs 1,76,051 crore to Govt
- The Reserve Bank of India’s Central Board (RBI) endorsed the transition of Rs 1,76,051 crore to India’s government. The choice of the central bank is in step with the Bimal Jalan Committee’s guidelines.
- RBI had formed an Expert Committee in cooperation with the Government of India to review the Reserve Bank of India’s Extant Economic Capital Framework under the chairmanship of Dr. Bimal Jalan.
Current Affairs : business And Economy
Indian Bank, Tata AIG General Insurance come togather
- Indian Bank has entered forces with Tata AIG General Insurance to deliver a variety of general insurance policies to the bank’s clients through security, property development and investment.
- Tata AIG General Insurance will operate with the bank to train customers, help item and ensure clean operating procedures.
Amazon India is launching a job program for ex-service workers and their spouses
- Amazon India announced that it will generate hundreds of possibilities for army servicemen and their spouses across the country’s Fulfillment Centers, Sort Centers and Delivery Centers across Amazon India.
- Amazon is concerned with the values and job ethics of those who have worked and thinks that they have the capacity to believe large, invent and simplify on account of their clients, it has been indicated.
Current Affairs : Sports
Sumit Nagal wins a match against Roger Federer for the first time.
- Sumit Nagal became Roger Federer’s first Indian to receive a match. During his first-round match against Federer at the US Open, Nagal achieved the feat as he outclassed him in the first set. Nagal finished losing the match against Federer 6-4, 1-6,2-6,4-6.
Current Affairs : Awards
The 2018 National Adventure Award Tenzing Norgay
- Every year, the Tenzing Norgay National Adventure Awards acknowledge people’s accomplishments in adventure areas, promote youthful individuals to create a sense of commitment, risk-taking, collaborative teamwork and fast, prepared and efficient reflexes in difficult circumstances, and provide incentives for youthful individuals to be subjected to adventure operations.The prize will be presented in four classifications: Land Adventure, Water Adventure, Air Adventure, and Life Time Achievement.
|1.||Ms. Aparna Kumar||Land Adventure|
|2.||Late Shri Dipankar Ghosh||Land Adventure|
|3.||Shri Manikandan K.||Land Adventure|
|4.||Shri Prabhat Raju Koli||Water Adventure|
|5.||Shri RameshwerJangra||Air Adventure|
|6.||Shri Wangchuk Sherpa||Life Time Achievement|
Current Affairs : Obituary
DGP Kanchan Chaudhary Bhattacharya, the first girl in the country, died
- Kanchan Chaudhary Bhattacharya, the first female Police Director General (DGP), died after a disease. When she was named DGP of Uttarakhand in 2004, Bhattachary, a 1973 class IPS agent, created news.
Click Here For Daily Current Affairs 2020
Click Here for Daily Current Affairs Quiz 2020
Today Current Affairs : In PrepareExams.com website, students will get Daily Current Affairs and Current Affairs of 27 August 2019 in both languages Hindi and english. check Daily Current Affairs 27 August 2019 in english and Daily Current Affairs in hindi which is more important for current students who are preparing for the Student Government Examination. latest current affairs 27 August 2019 prepare for exam, This website gives student daily and monthly gk 27 August 2019 . gk current affair of 27 August 2019 , get 27 August Current Affairs