23 October 2019 Current Affairs
Dear Students, Today we have come with Current Affairs of 23 October 2019. PrepareExams is giving you Daily Updated Current Affairs for Govt Exams about 23 October Current Affairs Day, Banking and Business, Science and Technology, Sports related, National and International currents. This website avail students to get daily and monthly gk of 23 October. gk current affair 2019, and also available on this website.latest current affairs, Today Current Affairs
Current Affairs English
Current Affairs : national
a mobile application for inspecting industries for pollution
- the Central Pollution Control Board has worked on a mobile app that will help the pollution watchdog to inspect industries via live streaming videos.The aim of the app is to decrease the number of follow-up inspections that takeplace after the initial visit of the officials.
- the IT Division, CPCB has made An E-Inspection App to provide facility for remote inspection of industries via live streaming of videos and images.
- On inspection’s day, the industry can go live on app where rectification work is done by them and at the same time, CPCB officials can view rectification work in real time by the use of app.
from 2021, The govt of Assam has planned to not give jobs for those with more than two kids
- The Cabinet of Assam has come up with new idea that no govt jobs will be there for those people who, having more than two kids . this decision will come in effect from 1 Jan 2021.
- Along with it, Assam govt brings a New Land Policy. under it, people will be given three bighas of agricultural land and half a bigha for constructing a house. They will not able to sell for 15 Years.in addition, The Cabinet decides to increase the bus fares in the state by 25 percent.
|Important facts about Assan State|
|Capital and CM||Dishpur And Shri Sarbananda Sonowal|
|Governer||Shri Jagdish Mukhi|
Current Affairs : Banking and awareness
IRDAI fines Rs 1 cr on Cholamandalam MS General Insurance
- due to violating health insurance regulations related to payment of commission, the Insurance sector regulator IRDAI has fined f Rs 1 crore on Cholamandalam MS GIC.
- under the violation of Clause 15 of schedule I of IRDA (Health Insurance) Regulations, 2013 act, The authority puts penalty of Rs 1 crore.
- The penalty of One lakh rupees has imposed due to violating the outsourcing guidelines by agreeing to payment terms not in the interests of the insurer.
|Important facts about IRDAI- Regulatory and Development Authority of India|
Current Affairs : Appontments
Pankaj Kumar elected as new CEO of UIDAI
- The govt has elected Pankaj Kumar as the new Chief Executive Officer of Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). he is a 1987-batch IAS officer, working as Additional Secretary in the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology.
- Sanjeev Nandan Sahai, who is a IAS officer, has been chosen as the new power secretary. he will take place of Subhash Chander Garg.
- Shri Braj Raj Sharma has been named as the chairman of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC).
- Nagendra Nath Sinha, who gave his services as the chairman of the National Highways Authority of India, he has been relocated and given post of secretary of the department of border management. Nagendra Nath Sinha , will take place of Sharma.
- The Senior bureaucrat Sanjeev Gupta will serve as the secretary of the Inter State Council Secretariat in the ministry of home affairs.
- the Minority Affairs Secretary Sailesh has been chosen as secretary in the department of public enterprises, the ministry of heavy industries and public enterprises.
- the special secretary in the department of expenditure, Pramod Kumar Das will serve as the minority affairs secretary in place of Sailesh.
- Alok Tandon has been given charge of secretary in the dept of administrative reforms and public grievances and post of secretary in the dept of pensions and pensioners welfare.
- IAS officer Tuhin Kanta Pandey, as new DIPAM (the department of investment and public asset management ) Secretary and Anil Kumar Khachi is removed from secretary post.
- Rajesh Bhushan will be secretary (coordination), the cabinet secretariat.
Current Affairs : Awards
Gully Boy, Delhi Crime achieve Big at Asian Academy Creative Awards
- in the regional finals at the Asian Academy Creative Awards ceremony, in the 92nd Oscar Awards, Gully Boy film has got award. in this film, Ranveer Singh and Alia Bhatt played their leading roles.
- Delhi Crime program was awarded with several awards in various categories.
- Actor Shefali Shah received the Best Actor in a leading role and followed by,Richie Mehta got award for Best Direction and Best Original Screenplay and Beverley Mills was awarded for Best Editing and Best Original Programme by a streaming service.