22 October 2019 Current Affairs
22 October 2019 Current Affairs
Dear Students, Today we have come with Current Affairs of 22 October 2019. PrepareExams is giving you Daily Updated Current Affairs for Govt Exams about 22 October Current Affairs Day, Banking and Business, Science and Technology, Sports related, National and International currents. This website avail students to get daily and monthly gk of 22 October. gk current affair 2019, and also available on this website.latest current affairs, Today Current Affairs
Click To Practice Current Affairs Questions Of 22 October
Current Affairs English
Current Affairs : International
UnitedNations(UN) WFP launches Feed Future cinema ad campaign
- The United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) have started a cinema advertisement campaign Feed Our Future to increase awareness and take steps against hunger and malnutrition in India nation.
- the panel discussion was included in campaign , the discussuion was hosted by TV host Mini Mathur,which had actor-director Nandita Das and filmmakers ShriNeerajGhaywan and ShriAnubhavSinha sharing their experiences over cinema and social changes.
Click to Get Current GK Practice Sets
UNICEF begins Cryptocurrency Fund, WillAccept Donations Through Bitcoin and Ether
- The Children’s agency of the United Nations, called as UNICEF ,now has been the first UN organization to keep and make transactions in cryptocurrency.The UN Children’s agency has installed UNICEF Cryptocurrency Fund, which will be able to receive, hold and disburse donations through cryptocurrencies.UNICEF partners with a number of aid agencies that make transactions in cryptocurrencies as donations, including the UN World Food Programme and the American Red Cross.
- The Ethereum Foundation will donate its first donation via the French National Committee for UNICEF.
Sri Lanka out from FATF Grey List
- Sri Lanka has been recaptured from the GreyList of the international terror financingwatchdog FATF. The island nation will not be as subject to the Financial Action Task Force’s (FATF) which is monitoring under its on-going global anti-money laundering & countering the financing of terrorism (AML/CFT) compliance processes for a long time .
|Important facts about SriLanka Nation|
|Capital and Currency||Colombo, JayawardenepuraKotte and Sri Lankan rupee|
Current Affairs : Business
Government releases 6th tranche of gold bonds, fixes price at Rs 3835 per gram
- The Indian government has rolled out the 6th tranche of sovereign gold bonds.
- The government has set the issue price at Rs 3,835 per gram .and settlement date is October 30.
- Ahead, the government has planned to offer a discount of Rs 50 PerGram for investors applying online and making payment for the purchase of the bond via digital mode.
- for those investors, the price of gold bond will be Rs 3,785 / grams of gold.
Current Affairs : Banking and awareness
Bajaj Allianz Life begins a video calling service ‘iSERV to increase customer service
- Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance moves steps ahead towards digital disruption by launching i-SERV, it is first-of-its-kind videocalling service within the life insurance industry.
- i-SERV is made to gain the customer experience and provide fast resolutions to their queries.
- A tablet-enabled service, including both voice and video facility, it gives a huge range of services and includes all the transactions presently offered at branch physically. This service is exist to customers across 125 Bajaj Allianz Life branches in almost 112 cities.
Current Affairs : Rankings
India places at 133rd In The Women, Peace And Security Index 2019
- India take place of 133 in Women, Peace, and Security Index 2019, however, The full detailed report is cataloged to be make available on 22nd Oct by the Georgetown Institute for Women,Peace,and Security, in collaboration with the National Geographic.
Current Affairs : Sports
Sultan of Johor Cup : Indian junior hockey team lost game against Great Britain
- The Indian junior hockey men’s team faced lose a 2nd consecutive final against Great Britain in the Sultan of Johor Cup tournament.
KuhooGarg-DhruvRawat Pair get Egypt International Mixed Doubles Title
- KuhooGarg and DhruvRawat performed with brilliant effort to win the title of mixed doubles 2019 at the Egypt International in Cairo.
Current Affairs : Obituary
the Dhyanchandaward recipient wrestler DaduChougule passed away
- The legend of Wrestling DaduChougule has passed away. in New Zealand in 1974, he got silver medal in the Commonwealth Games. in addition, he was awared with the prestigious Dhyan Chand Award. and other tiltles like ‘Rustum-e-Hind’ and ‘Mahan Bharat Kesari’ during national-level tournaments was won by him. moreover, he had won the ‘Maharashtra Kesari’ title two time in year 1970 and 1971. for this, he was honoured with ShivchattrapatiPuraskar by the state government .
Click to see Important Day of October month