Current Affairs 17 September 2019 :
Dear Students ,Today we have come with Current Affairs of 17 September 2019 . PrepareExams is giving you Daily Updated Current Affairs for Govt Exams about 17 September Current Affairs Day
Current Affairs English
Current Affairs : National
under Ayushman Bharat scheme 1.5 lakh health centers will be set up till 2022
- Harsh Vardhan is a Union Health and Family Welfare Minister said that in last one year, more than 45 lakh poor people got treatments from centres under Ayushman Bharat scheme and in addition, approx. 70,5000 Rupess was distributed.
- he also said that 21,000 health and wellness centres already has been set up and govt aims to acheive target of 150000 centres by the end of 2022 year.
Great Ganga Run 2019
- Sports Minister and Minister of Jal Shakti has started Great Ganga Run-2019 in New Delhi at Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium
- to spread awareness about River Ganga, a marathon was established, which was started by Jal Shakti’s Ministry. a huge number of people joined in the marathon.
in Pune, I&B Minister Prakash Javadekar introduced Jaldoot vehicle
- Prakash Javadekar who is a Union Minister Environment and Forest and IB( Information & Broadcasting) , has introduced a vehicle named as Jaldoot in Pune City of Maharashtra.
- Jaldoot vehicle will go to different places of Maharashtra state taking message of SAVE WATER.
- to solve water crisis problems in country , Indian Government has come with Jalshakti Abhiyan . this Abhiyan will focus on water conservation in more than 250 districts in India.
White Water Rafting Expedition ‘Rudrashila’
- The White Water Rafting Expedition christened’ RUDRASHILA’ conducted at the Jaisalmer Military Station by the Kalidhar Battalion under the aegis of the Battle Axe Division was Flagged Off. The’ Rudrashila ‘ excursion was organized to celebrate the Kalidhar Battalion’s 75th Raising Day.
As India’s first woman army diplomat, Wing Commander Anjali Singh enters the Indian Mission in Russia
- Wing Commander Anjali Singh joined the Indian Embassy in Russia as the first female military diplomat to be posted abroad in any of the Indian missions. She has spent 17 years with the Indian Air Force and is educated on MiG-29 aircraft.
First tripartite training starts between Indian navies, Singapore and Thailand
- Port Blair began a five-day trilateral test workout comprising the Singapore Navy (RSN), the Royal Thailand Navy (RTN) and the Indian Navy (IN). The five-day workout aims to strengthen naval inter-relationships between Singapore Thailand and India and substantially contributes to improving the region’s general naval safety.
Navy receives wargaming software designed by DRDO
- The Indian Navy has been given over a fresh generation wargaming software. The software seeks to fulfill the Navy’s “modern necessity for strategic and tactical level wargaming.” The main concentrate was on creating a wargaming atmosphere that allows Maritime Warfare Centers (MWCs) to practice using the recent technology and computing instruments.
- The software was intended and created in cooperation with the Maritime Warfare Center, Visakhapatnam, by the Institute for Systems Studies and Analysis (ISSA), a leading DRDO laboratory.
Current Affairs : International
Tokyo is the safest city in the world, Mumbai is ranked 45, Delhi 52
- Mumbai and Delhi rated 37 and 41 respectively on the private security parameter and 45 and 52 generally on the world’s safest roster of towns, which rated 60 nations across five continents globally. The chart was overtaken by the Japanese capital Tokyo and included six Asia-Pacific region towns in the bottom ten.
Current Affairs : Business
Jio tops in 4G download speed graph: TRAI
- Reliance Jio continues to lead the Indian Telecom Regulatory Authority (TRAI) in the average 4 G download speed graph for August. Jio accomplished an median download speed of 21.3 mbps in the month of August, with an enhancement over the past month from 21 mbps. With the highest average download speed in all 12 months, it was the fastest 4 G provider in 2018. Jio has finished the roster again this year in all eight months so far.
Current Affairs : Sports
Lakshya Sen receives the award of Belgian Badminton International
- Indian badminton star, Almora’s Lakshya Sen, Uttarakhand, in Leuven, Belgium, earned the Belgian International badminton championship. In the final confrontation he beat Denmark’s Victor Svendsen with a result of 21-14, 21-15.
Kaushal Dharmamer got the World Series of Myanmar
- Indian shuttler Kaushal Dharmamer won in the final with 18-21, 21-14, 21-11 in the Myanmar International Series. He produced a return after nearly two years of being plagued by wounds.