Current Affairs 15 September 2019 :
Dear Students ,Today we have come with Current Affairs of 15 September 2019 . PrepareExams is giving you Daily Updated Current Affairs for Govt Exams about 15 September Current Affairs Day
Current Affairs English
Current Affairs : National
Ministry of Railway ties up with CII to encourage green
- to purpose for green initiatives’s facilitation Railways ministry has tied up with CII(Confederation of Indian Industries )
- it includes manufacturing facilities for Energy efficiency , make properties of railway green, to develop green procurement policy, to manage waste, disposal of solid wastes.
maritime communication services
- Communications, Electronics and Information Technology Union Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad has started maritime communication services along with it, Ravi Shankar also started a portal that will help in tracing stolen mobiles.
- he stated this connectivity will help to improve supports like voice, data and videos services that would be helpful for cruise liners and ships.
- Nelco, who is the first VSAT solutions provider of India. now, Neclo will give better quality broadband services to maritime
CBSE teacher awards
- Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ , who is Minister of Union Human Resource Development gave CBSE Teacher Awards 2018 to 34 teachers.
- in addition, CBSE’s portal Vidyadhan on Diksha App has been started by minister.
in Uttarakhand, Mukhyamantri Dal Poshit Yojana
- Uttarakhand’s chief minister Trivendra Singh Rawat introduced a new scheme named as Mukhyamantri Dal Poshit Yojana, which aims to provide Dals at low price to people. under the Yojana, 23.32 lakh ration card holders will get two kilograms of Dals every month at low price
people can adopt Cows , Madhya Pradesh govt gives allow
- The government of Madhya Pradesh has decided to start an online service for those people who wants to adopt cow in MP. by service , people will be able to select a gaushala in 626 gaushalas. in addition, for cow’s diet money would be donated by people.
Jammu & Kashmir state tops in consumption of iodised salt
- according to a survey of first-of-its-kind national ,State Jammu and Kashmir has become most consumed of iodised salt. on the other hand, Tamil Nadu ranks in last postion in iodised salt consumption .ICCIDD and Nutrition International in collaboration took this survey.
Current Affairs : International
Exercise TSENTR 2019
- Exercise TSENTR 2019’s ceremony was held at DONGUZ Ranges which is near to Orenburg in Russia’s Central Military District, it aims to fight against international terrorism’s threat.8 countries will join This massive exercise in 17 locations .armies of Pakistan , China and India is also participating in the Exercise TSENTR 2019.
Current Affairs : Banking
Reduction in risk weight for consumer credit by RBI with 100%
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has given reduction in risk weight from 125% to 100% presently for consumer loans. it will help in decreasing loans’s cost.
- The relaxed requirement will not be implemented on credit cards
Current Affairs : Sports
Kapil Dev, named as Rai Sports University’s Chancellor
- The Government of Haryana has selected Kapil dev as first Chancellor of Sports University in sonepat. Kapil has got this opportunity who becomes First Chancellor . The appointements of other members will be done soon by Government.
Steve Smith becomes first batsman who has scored 50+ scores in 8 innings
- Steve Smith has made a history when he scored 26th Test fifty in 4th Ashes Test against England. With this 50+ , smith is first batsman to make 8 successive 50+ scores in Ashes series.
Current Affairs : Awards
2019’s NASSCOM’s Customer Service Excellence Award
- CSS Corp has clinched 2019’s NASSCOM’s prestigious Customer Service Excellence Award.
Current Affairs : OBITUARIES
Sivaraman Cheriyanad died
- Kerela’s famous writer Sivaraman Cheriyanad has died at the age of 78 years.