14 October 2019 Current Affairs
Dear Students ,Today we have come with Current Affairs of 14 October 2019 . PrepareExams is giving you Daily Updated Current Affairs for Govt Exams about 14 October Current Affairs Day ,Banking and Business , Science and Technology, Sports related , National and International currents . This website avail students to get daily and monthly gk of 14 October. gk current affair 2019, and also available on this website.latest current affairs , Today Current Affairs
Current Affairs English
Current Affairs : National
a website and mobile application for Railway police
- NityanandRai is a Union Minister, has started a new website and a mobile application that will be helpful in registering complaints of passengers across india and also will detect crime by integrating the criminal database online.
- a website – www.railways.delhipolice.gov.in has been officially announced by The Minister of State for Home Affairs. in addition, mobile app named as Sahyatri was announced. at this occasion Delhi Police Commissioner AmulyaPatnaik was present.
- The website will have the whole database of criminals like photographs, fingersprints.the authorized Government Railway Police (GRP) officers will have the all rights to access website. one Union Territory and The GRP heads of 24 states will be as super admin with different user IDs and their passwords.
on Instagram, PM modi has been most-followed world leader
- with over 30 million followers, Prime Minister NarendraModi has got achievement of most-followed world leader.
- in addition, Prime Minister has 50.7 followers and 44.4 million likes on Twitter and on his Facebook page respectively.
Current Affairs : Banking and Business
Mutual Funds SahiHai stareted off by Life Insurance Council
- to increase life insurance awareness and help the masses understand the product’s true purpose, The Life Insurance Council has started off a Mutual Funds SahiHai with a slogan SabsePehle Life Insurance.
- according to the report of Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (Irdai), Insurance penetration may stay at 3.69% which is lowest in world. however, during FY 2014 to 2017, it remained at 2.7%.
BoB and BNP Paribas decides to merge mutual fund biz
- Bank of Baroda and BNP Paribas Asset Management India has decided to merge their mutual fund business, subject to regulatory approvals.
Current Affairs : Appointments
Satish Reddy has been chosenas as Indian Pharmaceutical Alliance president
- For the period of 2019 to 2021, K Satish Reddy is chosen as new President of the Indian Pharmaceutical Alliance (IPA). Rajesh Jain is a MD (Managing Director) of Panacea Biotec Limited, will be working as Vice President.
Current Affairs : Sports
Lakshya Sen earns Dutch Open to clinch maiden BWFWorld Tour Title
- an Indian shuttler Lakshya Sen earned hisfirst BWF World Tour title by winning the Dutch Open mens singletitle after beating Yusuke Onodera of Japan inthe summit clash in Almere, Netherlands.
Today Current Affairs : In PrepareExams.com website, students will get Daily Current Affairs and Current Affairs of 14 October 2019 in both languages Hindi and english. check Daily Current Affairs 14 October 2019 in english and Daily Current Affairs in hindi which is more important for current students who are preparing for the Student Government Examination. latest current affairs 14 October 2019 prepare for exam, This website gives student daily and monthly gk 14 October 2019 . gk current affair of 14 October 2019