Current Affairs 13 September 2019 :
Dear Students ,Today we have come with Current Affairs of 13 September 2019 . PrepareExams is giving you Daily Updated Current Affairs for Govt Exams about 13 September Current Affairs Day
Current Affairs English
Current Affairs : National
India organizes the first military medicine meeting for SCO partner countries
- India organized the Shanghai Co-operation Organization’s first military medicine meeting for partner countries in New Delhi. The two-day meeting was conducted with the goal of sharing military medicine finest practices. This was the first occurrence of army collaboration to be organized under the SCO in the nation after joining the organization in 2017.
India enters the worldwide research center for antimicrobial resistance
- India entered the Research and Development (R&D) center for Global Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR) as a fresh partner. This would extend the worldwide partnership to 16 nations, the European Commission, two philanthropic foundations and four international organizations as participants to tackle problems and enhance cooperation and cooperation in worldwide AMR research and development. AMR is a microbe’s capacity to withstand the medication’s impacts that could once effectively cure the microbe.
two insurance schemes for traders by Haryana CM
- In an obvious attempt to attract electors, the state of Haryana introduced two insurance schemes for licensed tiny and medium-sized traders. Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar has introduced “Mukhyamantri Vyapari Samuhik Niji Durghatna Beema Yojana” and “Mukhyamantri Vyapari Beema Yojana.”
- He said an insurance benefit would be given under the Durghatna Yojana and under the other system from some 5 lakh to some 25 lakh. The chief minister said Haryana was the first state to introduce the Kshatipurti Yojana, under which insurance advantages varying from approximately 5 lakh to approximately 25 lakh would be given to traders on the grounds of their turnover to offset for the failure of their inventory induced by crash, robbery, rain and earthquake and harm to furniture and other products.
DRDO gives an early warning system to IAF for second’ Netra’
- The Development Organization for Defense Research (DRDO) passed over to the Indian Air Force the second airborne alert aircraft, Netra. The Netra, an aircraft of Airborne Early Warning and Control (AEWC), had performed a remarkable position during the IAF’s February air attacks in Balakot.
- It supplied the five Mirage jets bombing rocket landing bases in Balakot in Pakistan’s Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa province with monitoring and radar support.
Current Affairs : Sports
Senior Women’s National Football Championship
- At Pasighat in Arunachal Pradesh, the 25th Senior Women’s National Football Championship took off. The fifteen-day tournament is attended by 30 groups.
Current Affairs : appointments
Abhijit Guha as Hodeidah mission’s head
- Secretary-General of the United Nations Antonio Guterres assigned Lieutenant-General Abhijit Guha as the leader of the UN operation in Hodeidah, Yemen. In addition to guiding the UN mission in favor of the Hodeidah Agreement (UNMHA), Guha will also lead the Redeployment Coordination Committee (RCC), which will be charged with redeploying the Yemeni conflict sides in accordance with their arrangement.