12 November 2019 CA Current Affairs
Dear Students, Today we have come with Today Current Affairs of 12 November 2019. PrepareExams is giving you Daily Updated Current Affairs for Govt Exams about 12 November Current Affairs Day 2020, Banking and Business 2020, Science and Technology, Sports related, National and International currents
Current Affairs English
Current Affairs : National
Centre grants to install new four medical device parks
- The Indian government has granted a proposal of installing new four medical device parks to give supports make in India , help in providing products at affordable price for treatment.
- these four parks will be made in Kerala, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh and Tamil Nadu states.
- The parks will help in providing the necessary infrastructure.
On the Kartik Purnima, Boat festival in Odisha state
- the people of Odisha state enjoyed ritual of boat festival with joy and religious fervour in Odisha state on Kartik Purnima day.
- Kartik Purnima has another name that is known as the Boita Bandana or Boat festival in Odisha state. to mark day Men, women and children come togther to celebrate the day by setting afloat miniature boats.
Dal Lake is now as Eco-Sensitive Zone
- The government of Jammu and Kashmir has formed a 10-members committee to make a report the famous Dal Lake of Srinagar and surrounding areas as an eco-sensitive zone (ESZ), due to be shrinking size of lake.
- in 2017, according to dredging corporation of india (DCI), had said that the lake has shrinked to almost 10 square kilometres from 22 square kilometres due to pollution and encroachments. The dal lake capacity has come to 40% after shrinking.
new explored spider species named after god of cricket Sachin Tendulkar
- Dhruv Prajapati who is a junior researcher of Gujarat Ecological Education & Research (GEER) Foundation, has found 2 new spiders species and named one after SachinRameshTendulkar and the second after Saint Kuriakose Elias Chavara, in Kerala, who has played an important role in spreading awareness on education
Current Affairs : International
in South Asian nations, Sri Lanka has been 1st country to criminalise offences associated to match-fixing
- Sri Lanka is now becomes a 1st country of South Asia who has criminalised offences which are related to match-fixing, after passing bill named as Prevention of Offences Related to Sports in parliament.
- According to bill, if person is guilty in sports corruption. then, one will be sent to jail for term of 10 years and will have to pay various fines.
Current Affairs : Appointments and Resigns
Prakash Javadekar takes the charge of heavy industries ministry
- The Union minister Prakash Javadekar was got the additional pst of the Heavy Industries Ministry and Public Enterprises.
- The President Ram Nath Kovind recevied the resignation of Sawant and the ministry was allocated to Javadekar who is handling Information&Broadcasting, and Environment, Forest&Climate Change department.
Current Affairs : Sports
Thomas Dennerby is as head coach of india FIFA team for FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup
- Thomas Dennerby, 60 years old, of Sweden country, has been chosen as new head coach of Indian Women’s U-17 team. he had given his guideness to Swedish Women’s National Team to get 3rd place in FIFA World cup 2011. and in the 2012 London Olympics, had been quarterfinal.
Current Affairs : Books and Awards
GeorgeSchaller lifetime awards to Ullas Karanth
- the Wildlife biologist and Director, Centre for Wildlife Studies, K. Ullas Karanth has been awarded with George Schaller Lifetime Award for giving his contribution in Wildlife Conservation Science.
- he is first man who was given award in honour of Dr. GeorgeSchaller by the Wildlife Conservation Society (WCS), NewYork, USA. he is observed as greatest wildlife scientists and conservationists in the world.
First Noval of Keshava Guha, Accidental Magic
- The Author Keshava Guha has writrten his first novel which is related to HarryPotter nostalgia and straddles multiple contexts and themes like fandom, identity,aspirations and relationship and so on.
Current Affairs : Obituaries
P S Krishnan died
- The Ex Union Secretary PS Krishnan, was a champion of the oppressed people, has died. he was a retired IAS official before his retirement he has worked as National SC/ST commission member. he was known as landmark social justice legislation.