Current Affairs 10 September 2019 :
Dear Students ,Today we have come with Current Affairs of 10 September 2019 . PrepareExams is giving you Daily Updated Current Affairs for Govt Exams about 10 September Current Affairs Day ,Banking and Business , Science and Technology, Sports related , National and International currents . In this website, students will get 10 September Daily Current Affairs and Current Affairs latest This website avail students to get daily and monthly gk of 10 September .gk current affair 2019, and latest current affairs , Today Current Affairs
Current Affairs English
Current Affairs : National
India will help to construct multidisciplinary super specialty hospital for Bhutan
- India plans to construct a multidisciplinary super-speciality hospital in Bhutan in order to establish greater bilateral connections with its neighbors. The project was drawn up in cooperation with the Ministry of External Affairs by the Union Health Ministry.
3-member committee to supervise Jammu Kashmir’s bifurcation into 2 Union Territories
- The Center set up a three-member panel to oversee Jammu and Kashmir’s bifurcation into two territories of the Union. The committee headed by former Secretary of Defense Sanjay Mitra will examine the distribution of Jammu and Kashmir assets and liabilities between two successor territories of the Union, which will be established on October 31 this year.
For Framers, Multilingual Mobile App
- Farmers can now have affordable access at their doorstep to state-of – the-art technology. Agriculture Minister Parshottam Rupala launched a multilingual “CHC Farm Machinery” mobile app. It will enable farmers to use CHCs ‘ custom hiring services located within a 50 km radius. The App links farmers in their area with Custom Hiring Service Centers.
in Ladakh, more than 6000 people joined in world’s highest marathon
- The eighth edition of the Ladakh Marathon was held today in Leh with more than 6,000 participants from various parts of India and 25 foreign countries. It is known as the highest marathon in the world because all four marathon categories are held at an altitude of more than 11,000 feet above sea level.
in Dehli, Intl conference ANGAN
- The Bureau of Energy Efficiency in New Delhi is organizing a three-day ANGAN International Conference on Energy Efficiency in the Building Sector. This event was attended by experts and policy makers from seventeen countries to discuss various alternative options and technologies in the field of energy-efficient commercial and residential building design and construction.
Current Affairs : International
World Energy Congress 24Th Edition in Abu Dhabi
- Sheik Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan, president of the United Arab Emirates, sponsored the 24th World Energy Congress in Abu Dhabi. The four-day World Energy Congress sought to draw together global energy investors including states, private and government companies, academics, and press.
- The Congress welcomed more than 250 high-level speakers, 72 ministers, 500 CEOs, 1000 media people with 40,000 square meters of exhibition space covering the entire energy spectrum, with more than 15,000 participants. Energy for Prosperity is the theme of this World Energy Congress.
Current Affairs : Sports
Junior US Open Doubles trophy
- Russian tennis player Oksana Selekhmeteva and Latvian player Kamilla Bartone were the winners of the US Open Junior Doubles Trophy.
tennis US Open 2019’s 129Th Edition
- Rafael Nadal (Spain) defeated Daniil Medvedev (Russia) for winning the 2019 United States Open (men’s singles).
- Bianca Andreescu (Canada) defeated Serena Williams (USA) for geeting the title of the 2019 US Open (singles for women)
title of Duleep Trophy
- India Red defeated India Green by an innings and 38 runs to lift the Duleep Trophy title on the fourth day at Bengaluru. India Red scored 388 runs in first innings.
Current Affairs : Books
Fortune Turners: The Quartet That Spun India To Glory’ book released
- Fortune Turners: The Quartet That Spun India To Glory ‘ has been introduced as a novel on India’s spin quartet. Bishan Singh Bedi, Erapalli Prasanna, Bhagwat Chandrashekhar and S. The manual on India’s 4 spin stories. Aditya Bhushan and Sachin Bajaj have authored Venkataraghavan.