10 October 2019 Current Affairs
Dear Students, Today we have come with Current Affairs of 10 October 2019. gk current affair 2019, and also available on this website. latest current affairs, Today Current Affairs
Current Affairs English
Current Affairs : Days of 10 October
World Mental Health Day
- Annually, The day of 10 October is considered as the day of World Mental Health. WHO, United for Global Mental Health and International Association for Suicide Prevention give their supports for day.it aims to prevent suicides among people, due to these cases, WHO has started off a campaign which is known as 40 seconds of action.
Current Affairs : National
The Govt plans to start Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship Programme with the help of IIM Bangalore
- Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) has signed on an agreement with Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Bangalore to start Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship (MGNF) programme for the period of two years. at the district level, it aims to promote skills developments.
- Livelihood Promotion (SANKALP) the fellowship has a goal to exhort non-availability of personnel’s challenges for various programs at state, district and country level.
- it has been started off in 75 districts of Gujarat, Uttarakhand, Meghalaya, Karnataka, Rajasthan, UttarPradesh. a person must be 21-30 years old to join the program.
tele-education, tele-medicine projects starts off by Jaishankar for African nations
- S Jaishankar, who is a minister of External Affairs, has started off tele-education and tele-medicine projects for African nations in NewDelhi.
- on the occasion of the 55th Anniversary of India flagship capacity building programme Indian Technical and Economic Cooperation (ITEC), EAM begun projects named as e-VidyaBharti and e-ArogyaBharti (tele-education and tele-medicine project) for African nations.due to this projects, African students will be able to access premier Indian education from their homes and along with it,the Indian medical expertise will be offered to African doctors and patients.
in NewDelhi, SurakshitMatritvaAashwasan initiative begins by Dr Harsh Vardhan
- during the 13th Conference of Central Council of Health and Family Welfare(CCHFW) , Union Minister for Health and Family Welfare Dr Harsh Vardhan has begun SurakshitMatritvaAashwasan (SUMAN) in New Delhi.
- The goal of it is to give dignified, respectful and quality health care at no cost and zero tolerance for denial of services to every woman and newborn baby and eliminate deaths of newborn baby and maternal .
the 38th edition of India Carpet Expo will be programed in Varanasi
- The Carpet Export Promotion Council (CEPC) is going to arrange the 38th edition of India Carpet Expo. it will take place in Sampurnanand Sanskrit University Ground.
- the objective of Export was to boost cultural heritage and weaving skills of Indian hand-made carpets.India carpet expo is considered as a platform for buyers, buying houses, buying agents, architects and Indiancarpet manufacturers.
- Almost 2700 members come from across the nation to participate The Carpet Export Promotion Council.
Current Affairs : Banking
Fintech startup Shubh Loans has received NBFC licence from RBI
- a licence from RBI has been got by the Fintech start-up Shubh Loans to establish as a non-banking financial company.The company said that Ekagrata of its parent company Datasigns Technologies helped them to get licence .
- Shubh Loans has collected the funding of Rs.34 crore from Omidyar Network India.
Reliance Nippon Life AMC changed their to Nippon India Mutual Fund
- Nippon Life Insurance Company of Japan has changed its name when brought latter’s stake in the business.
- It is now looking to regain the market share that the mutual fund house has lost over the past few years, Sundeep Sikka is the chief executive of Nippon India Mutual Fund.
Current Affairs : Appointment
Antonio Costa has re-elected Portugal PM
- Since winning the general election, Antonio Costa was re-elected Prime Minister of Portugal.The Socialist leader and outgoing Premier Antonio Costa obtained most votes during the general elections in Portugal, leaving him set for a further four years to begin the leadership of the government.
Current Affairs : Sports
Bastian Schweinsteiger from German nation confirms his retirement from football
- World Cup winner Bastian Schweinsteiger announced that he would retire from football. The 35-year-old played more than 300 games on Bavaria, scoring 45 goals from 2002-2015 and he was able to win a total of eight Bundesliga titles, 7 German Cups and Champions Legae in 2013. He played 121 games and scored 24 goals for Germany. He was also a member of the World Cup team.