10 November 2019 CA Current Affairs
Dear Students, Today we have come with Current Affairs of 10 November 2019. PrepareExams is giving you Daily Updated Current Affairs for Govt Exams about 10 November Current Affairs Day 2020, Banking and Business 2020, Science and Technology, Sports related, National and International currents.
Click To Practice Current Affairs Questions Of 10 November
Current Affairs English
Current Affairs : National
CBIC ‘s DIN System comes in effect
- The Central Board of Indirect Taxes (CBIC)’s Documentation Identification Number (DIN) system, has been come into effect. according to Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman’s directions it was made.
to get Amit Shah’s order in effect, a panel has been made for 100 days homestay to CAPF jawans
- to implement Union Home Minister Amit Shah’s directive, the Centre has formed A high-powered committee that almost 7 lac CAPF jawans,should enjoy 100 days with their families.
- in this panel, there will be seven members, headed by CRPF Additional Director General (ADG) Atul Karwal and he will give his recommendations to the ministry within one month.
Indian MMR drops by 8 points in a year
- According to the latest special bulletin of the Registrar General of India, Maternal Mortality Ratio, MMR, has decreased by 8 points in a year.
- Union Minister for Health and Family Welfare Dr. Harsh Vardhan gave information about it. this report becomes important because morethan 2000 pregnant women are saved every year.
Sanskrit Bharati Vishwa Sammelan
- in capital of india New Delhi, a mega event of three days, known as Sanskrit Bharati Vishwa Sammelan has been begun. Thousands people are coming to participate for Sanskrit Bharati Vishwa Sammelan from 17 countries.
MILAN Exercise 2020, at Visakhapatnam
- The MidPlanningConference (MPC) for MILAN exercise 2020, will be taken place in March 2020 at Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh state. During MILAN 2020 exercise, the harbour and sea with the delegates of the participating countries will be discussed in details .
Current Affairs : International
NASA told about its first electric airplane
- After 2015, USA space NASA has unveiled first electric experimental aircraft named as X-57 Maxwell. this Aircraft will be first crewed experimental plane of last 20 years that will have 14 electric motors.
- Before X-57 Maxwell Aircraft, NASA Space Agency experimented the Bell X-1 that was first aircraft that broke sound barrier and had 15 rocket engines flown by Neil Armstrong.
Current Affairs : Banking
for borrowers of NBFCs and MFIs, Reserve Bank of India, raises household income limits
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has rised the household income limits for borrowers of Non-Banking Financial Companies (NBFCs) and microfinance institutions (MFIs) from one lakh to 1.25 lakh rupees.
- it has objective to give strength at the bottom of the economic pyramid in rural areas.
Current Affairs : Sports
Shafali Verma registers her name as youngest Indian to score international fifty
- Indian Cricket player Shafali Verma has registered her name to score international fifty at minimum age. she got opportunity to make history against West Indies during series at the DarenSammy National Cricket Stadium in SaintLucia.
Current Affairs : Obituaries
Dhrupad maestro and PadmaShri award winner, Ramakant Gundecha died
- Dhrupad maestro Ramakant Gundecha has died due to a heart attack at the age of 56.
EX Chief Election Commissioner TN Seshan died
- The Ex Chief Election Commissioner Tirunellai Narayana Seshan, who was known as an icon of Indian bureaucracy for reforming in the country’s electoral process during his tenure, has taken his last breath due to cardiac arrest at the age of 86.