International Nurses Day 2022: History, Theme – Every year, International Nurses’ Day is observed on May 12 across the world to honour the services of nurses. it aims to mark the contributions and hard work of nursing staff around the world.
International Nurses Day 2022: Theme
- The theme for 2022 Nurses’ Day is “Nurses: A Voice to Lead – Invest in Nursing and respect rights to secure global health”.
- The theme of International Nurses Day 2021 is ‘Nurses: A Voice to Lead – A vision for future healthcare’.
International Nurses Day 2022: History
- The International Council of Nurses proclaimed the day and has been observing it since January 1974 across the world.
- it also highlights the birth anniversary (May 12, 1820) of nursing pioneer Florence Nightingale.
International Nurses Week
- International Nurses Week is being celebrated by many hospitals across the world from May 6th, 2022 to May 12th, 2022.
Who is Florence Nightingale
- This day also marks the birth anniversary of Florence Nightingale, who is known as the English social reformer, statistician and founder of modern nursing.
- She was known as Lady with the Lamp.
- She was the founder of modern nursing and was a British social reformer and statistician.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.