National Simplicity Day 2023 – People are celebrating 12th July as National Simplicity Day across the world. it aims to honor Henry David Thoreau who is advocating the life of simplicity.
Who is Henry David Thoreau?
- He was born on 12th July 1817. National Simplicity Day is celebrated by people in order to honor the birthday of Henry David Thoreau.
- Henry encourages people to find ways that can simplify life in such a busy lifestyle.
- Also, He encourages us to remove unnecessary burdens that we are carrying in our life.
- David Thoreau was known as an American author, environmentalist, philosopher, naturalist, poet, historian, surveyor, and as well as Transcendentalism.
- He also wrote a book namely Walden that marks about a reflection upon simple living in natural surroundings.
Q.1 when National Simplicity Day 2020 is celebrated ?
People is celebrating 12th July as National Simplicity Day across the world.
Q.2 why people observes National Simplicity Day 2020?
National Simplicity Day aims to honour Henry David Thoreau who are advocating the life of simplicity.
Q.3 Who is Henry David Thoreau ?
David Thoreau was known as American author, an environmentalist, philosopher, naturalist, poet, historian, surveyor and as well as a transcendentalist.