Daily Current Affairs Quiz 05 January 2021
Current Affairs Quiz 05 January 2021: it is Based on 05 January Current Affairs and Important News. we make 10 important current affairs questions for banking and competitive exams. These current affairs quiz questions will help candidates in scoring marks in competitive exams. every candidate must take all Current Affairs Quiz 05 January 2021.
Current Affairs Quiz 05 January 2021
1) CSIR-NPL is observing its ———- foundation year.
2) When is World Braille Day observed?
A) 4th January
B) 5th January
C) 6th January
D) 7th January
3) Name of the country that cleared the Malala Yousafzai Scholarship Act for the welfare of Pakistani-diaspora female?
4) Indian govt has signed a loan agreement of $100million with which bank for upgrading power distribution system in Bengaluru city?
A) World Bank
C) Asian Development Bank
D) UN Development Programme
5) Who will assume the post of Chief Justice (CJ) of the Common High Court for the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir?
A) Pankaj Mithal
B) Kailash Nath
C) Vishweshwar Nath
D) Krishna Nath
6) Where is the HQ of Bajaj Auto?
7) Colonel Narendra Kumar also knows as ‘Bull’ has died. he was a/an?
8) The Congress leader Vilas Patil Undalkar died. he was the Ex-minister of which state cabinet?