Daily Current Affairs 3rd December 2021 for Banking/Insurance/SSC and other related govt exams, covering the top news, Major Issues, Top 10 Current News of the day, Important events in National Current News, and International Current News.
Attempt Quiz – Daily Current Affairs Quiz
Attempt Computer Quiz – Click Here
Attempt Static GK Quiz – Click Here for Static GK topics for Competitive Exams
Nagaland celebrates its 59th Statehood Day
On 1st December 2021, Nagaland citizens have celebrated 59th Statehood Day. in 1963, Nagaland was granted statehood with Kohima being declared as its capital.
- In 1957, The agreement was signed between Naga leaders and the central government to make a separate region of the Naga Hills.
- The Parliament enacted Nagaland statehood under the State of Nagaland Act, 1962.
- Nagaland is the first northeast State that has been bifurcated from Assam as the 16th State of the Indian Union.
Naoroji: Pioneer of Indian Nationalism biography by Dinyar Patel wins NIF Book Prize 2021
Author Dinyar Patel won the prestigious Kamaladevi Chattopadhyay NIF Book Prize 2021 for his biography titled “Naoroji: Pioneer of Indian Nationalism”. the book highlights the most significant figure in modern Indian history, Dadabhai Naoroji.
- The New India Foundation included a variety of themes and subjects for a shortlist of six books.
- The winner of the award was anounced on the basis of a jury’s decision.
- political scientist Niraja Gopal Jayal, Nandan Nilekani and Manish Sabharwal and historians Srinath Raghavan and Nayanjot Lahiri were the members of a jury panel.
V Praveen Rao received 7th Dr. M.S. Swaminathan Award for 2017-19
V Praveen Rao has won the 7th Dr M S Swaminathan Award for the period 2017-19 for the award recognising his contributions in the fields of ‘agricultural research, teaching, extension and administration’.
- Praveen Rao has managed 13 research and 6 consultancy projects on micro-irrigation in India and other countries including Israel and South Africa.
- V Praveen Rao is a Vice-Chancellor (VC) of Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University.
- The retired ICAR (Indian Council of Agricultural Research) Employees Association (RICAREA) and Nuziveedu Seeds Limited has presented biennial national (every 2 years) award to V Praveen Rao.
- The award includes a cash prize of Rs. 2,00,000 and a citation.
Sanjay Dutt roped in as Brand Ambassador for 50th year Celebrations of Arunachal Pradesh
Arunachal Pradesh state government has roped in Bollywood actor Sanjay Dutt as the brand ambassador and award-winning filmmaker and branding expert Rahul Mittra as brand advisor of the occasion of their golden jubilee celebrations for the ‘50 Years of Arunachal Pradesh’ celebration.
- Sanjay Dutt has started off a media campaign for the month-long celebrations.
- the campaign celebrations will run from 20th January to 20th February 2022 at the Mechuka valley of AP’s Shi-Yomi district.
- Actor Sanjay Dutt will engage with a series of promotional videos on, Tourism in the State, Initiatives on substance and drug abuse along with youths.
Smriti Mandhana as Brand Ambassador of GUVI
Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT-M) incubated startup, GUVI has roped Indian Women’s cricketer Smriti Mandhana as its brand ambassador. Smriti Mandhana will feature across the online campaigns to strengthen the importance & scope of technological education & IT skills.
- GUVI will lanuch a cross-platform campaign with Smriti Mandhana to promote the most affordable learning solutions for the youth, early professionals & any aspirant who seeks to develop their career profile in the IT industry.
- As a brand ambassador, Mandhana will raise awareness about technological education among everyone, especially among women.
“The Ambuja Story” autobiography by Narotam Sekhsaria
Narotam Sekhsaria (Former Vice-Chairman/Founder/Promoter, Ambuja Cements Ltd) has penned a new autobiography titled “The Ambuja Story: How a Group of Ordinary Men Created an Extraordinary Company”. his autobiography will be released in December 2021.
- The book highlights the story of his rise from a small-time cotton trader to establishment one of the largest cement companies in the country, Ambuja cement, which is one of India’s finest companies at present.
Ind-Ra projected India’s GDP 9.4% in FY22
India Ratings and Research (Ind-Ra) has estimated India’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP) in the Second Quarter of Financial Year-2022 (Q2 FY22) at 3% and in FY22 at 9.4%.
- GDP in Q1 FY22 was estimated at 26 per cent lower than the baseline and 16% lower year-on-year than the baseline at The government’s capital expenditure (capex) increased 51.9% in Q2 FY22 as against 26.3% in Q2 FY21.
SBI signs MoU with Usha International for Empowering Women
State Bank of India (SBI) has signed an MoU with Usha International Limited (UIL) for empowering women entrepreneurs. as per the agreement, SBI will offer financial assistance under the Joint Liability Group model to Usha International Limited (UIL).
- The agreement is first of its kind collaboration between UIL and SBI that will help in uplifting the social and economic status of women entrepreneurs in rural areas across the country, and collaboration will also make them self-reliant and provide equal opportunity for achieving financial growth and inclusion.
EIU’s WoLiving Indexrldwide Cost of 2021
Economist Intelligence Unit’s (EIU) has released the Worldwide Cost of Living 2021, exploring the cost of living in 173 cities, measured against impactful global events. as per the index, Tel Aviv, Israel has been selected as the most expensive city in the world to live in in 2021.
- Followed by Paris (France) and Singapore have occupied the second spot jointly and Zurich and Hong Kong are at the fourth and fifth spots respectively.
- Tel Aviv reached at the top spot from 5th spot due to the rising value of the Israeli currency shekel against the US Dollar and increment in the price of grocery and transport.
Current Affairs 3rd December 2021: FAQs
Q.1 Which is best for daily current affairs?
Candidates can read Current Affairs on @ PrepareExams.Com and can also read Monthly Current Affairs Magazine including Pratiyogita Darpan, Civil Services Times, Yojana, Niti Aayog reports, Economic and Political Weekly (for some topics only), World Focus year-end issue only, and so on.
Q.2 Where can I get daily current affairs PDF?
Candidates can find daily current affairs at PrepareExam App and its website https://www.prepareexams.com/. it also provides monthly current affairs PDF from https://www.prepareexams.com/.
Q.3 How can I write SSC current affairs notes?
Follow these steps:
Attempt Previous Years Papers.
Read the Current Affairs of the Last 6 Months Before the Exam.
Must Attempt Daily Current Affairs Quiz.
*** Follow Us on Social Accounts for Updates***
|Job Alert on Email|
|Download Prepare Exams Android App|
|Join Prepare Exams on Facebook|
|Join Prepare Exams on Twitter|
|Join Prepare Exams Jobs on Telegram|
|Join Prepare Exams on Youtube|