Current Affairs 27th December 2021 for Banking/Insurance/SSC and other related govt exams, covering the top news, Major Issues, Top 10 Current News of the day, Important events in National Current News, and International Current News.
Attempt Quiz – Daily Current Affairs Quiz
Attempt Computer Quiz – Click Here
Attempt Static GK Quiz – Click Here for Static GK topics for Competitive Exams
PM Modi to inaugurate Kanpur Metro Rail Project
Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi will inaugurate the Kanpur Metro Rail Project on 28 December 2021. he will also inaugurate the Bina-Panki Multiproduct Pipeline Project.
- Kanpur Metro Rail Project will help in Improving urban mobility and The Kanpur Metro Rail Project has an outlay of over Rs 11,000 crore and is 32 Km in length.
Bina-Panki Multiproduct Pipeline Project
- PM Modi is also going to inaugurate the Bina-Panki Multiproduct Pipeline Project that will help the region access petroleum products from the Bina refinery. Bina-Panki Multiproduct Pipeline is 356 Km long and has a capacity of around 3.45 million metric tonnes per annum.
- The outlay of the Bina-Panki Multiproduct Pipeline Project is over Rs 1500 crore.
54th Convocation Ceremony of IIT Kanpur
- PM Modi will attend the 54th Convocation of IIT Kanpur as the Chief Guest and digital degrees will be conferred to all students via an in-house blockchain-driven technology developed at the Institute under the National Blockchain Project.
PM Modi to lay foundation stone for hydropower projects worth over Rs 11,000 crore
PM Narendra Modi will inaugurate and lay the foundation stone for hydropower projects worth over Rs 11,000 crore in Mandi, Himachal Pradesh. With the help of hydropower projects, the hydropower potential will be utilised optimally in the Himalayan region.
Luhri Stage 1 Hydro Power Project
- The Luhri Stage 1 Hydro Power Project will help in generating over 750 million units of electricity per year.
- It will be helpful for the surrounding states of the region.
- The 210 MW project will have an outlay of over Rs 1800 crore.
Dhaulasidh Hydro Power Project
- The Dhaulasidh Hydro Power Project will be the first hydropower project of Hamirpur district and will generate over 300 million units of electricity per year.
- The 66 MW project will have an outlay of over Rs 680 crore.
Sawra-Kuddu Hydro Power Project
- Sawra-Kuddu Hydro Power Project will help the state earn revenue worth over Rs 120 crore annually and will generate over 380 million units of electricity per year.
- The 111 MW Project will have an outlay of Rs 2080 crore.
Indian Army launched in-house messaging app named ASIGMA
The Indian Army has launched a contemporary messaging application named, ASIGMA. ASIGMA stands for Army Secure IndiGeneous Messaging Application.
- ASIGMA is a web-based messaging application and was developed by the team of officers of the Corps of Signals of the Army.
- The new ASIGMA application will be deployed on the Army’s internal network, as a replacement of the AWAN (Army Wide Area Network) messaging application which has been in service for the past 15 years.
ASIGMA (Army Secure IndiGeneous Messaging Application)
- The app aims to meet all futuristic requirements for the army and boasts of an enhanced user experience.
- It will have various features such as multi-level security, dynamic global address book, message prioritisation, and tracking, and options and so on.
- It will also provide the real-time data transfer and messaging requirements of the Army.
- ASIGMA will boost these efforts and will add to the host of other applications.
Switzerland To Allow Simple Legal Gender Transition From 1st January 2022
Switzerland will allow Simple Legal Gender Transition From January 1st, 2022. with this, people in Switzerland could legally change gender by a visit to the civil registry office.
- Prior to this, Ireland, Belgium, Portugal and Norway have allowed a person to legally change gender without hormone therapy, medical diagnosis or further evaluation or bureaucratic steps.
International Day of Epidemic Preparedness 2021
International Day of Epidemic Preparedness is observed on December 27 every year across the world. it aims to prepare people for future outbreaks and sensitise them about epidemics on all levels.
- The United Nations and World Health Organization designated December 27 as the International day for Epidemic Preparedness.
- In the last year, when the United Nations General Assembly emphasised the need to advocate the importance of the preparedness for, prevention of and partnership against epidemics, and the day was observed for the first time.
Daily Current Affairs 27th December 2021: FAQs
Q.1 Which is best for daily current affairs?
Candidates can read Current Affairs on @ PrepareExams.Com and can also read Monthly Current Affairs Magazine including Pratiyogita Darpan, Civil Services Times, Yojana, Niti Aayog reports, Economic and Political Weekly (for some topics only), World Focus year-end issue only, and so on.
Q.2 Where can I get daily current affairs PDF?
Candidates can find daily current affairs at PrepareExam App and its website https://www.prepareexams.com/. it also provides monthly current affairs PDF from https://www.prepareexams.com/.
Q.3 How can I write SSC current affairs notes?
Follow these steps:
Attempt Previous Years Papers.
Read the Current Affairs of the Last 6 Months Before the Exam.
Must Attempt Daily Current Affairs Quiz.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.