Indian Army launched in-house messaging app named ASIGMA – The Indian Army has launched a contemporary messaging application named, ASIGMA. ASIGMA stands for Army Secure IndiGeneous Messaging Application.
- ASIGMA is a web-based messaging application and was developed by the team of officers of the Corps of Signals of the Army.
- The new ASIGMA application will be deployed on the Army’s internal network, as a replacement of the AWAN (Army Wide Area Network) messaging application which has been in service for the past 15 years.
ASIGMA (Army Secure IndiGeneous Messaging Application)
- The app aims to meet all futuristic requirements for the army and boasts of an enhanced user experience.
- It will have various features such as multi-level security, dynamic global address book, message prioritisation, and tracking, and options and so on.
- It will also provide the real-time data transfer and messaging requirements of the Army.
- ASIGMA will boost these efforts and will add to the host of other applications.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.