PM Modi to lay foundation stone for hydropower projects worth over Rs 11,000 crore – PM Narendra Modi will inaugurate and lay the foundation stone for hydropower projects worth over Rs 11,000 crore in Mandi, Himachal Pradesh. With the help of hydropower projects, the hydropower potential will be utilised optimally in the Himalayan region.
Luhri Stage 1 Hydro Power Project
- The Luhri Stage 1 Hydro Power Project will help in generating over 750 million units of electricity per year.
- It will be helpful for the surrounding states of the region.
- The 210 MW project will have an outlay of over Rs 1800 crore.
Dhaulasidh Hydro Power Project
- The Dhaulasidh Hydro Power Project will be the first hydropower project of Hamirpur district and will generate over 300 million units of electricity per year.
- The 66 MW project will have an outlay of over Rs 680 crore.
Sawra-Kuddu Hydro Power Project
- Sawra-Kuddu Hydro Power Project will help the state earn revenue worth over Rs 120 crore annually and will generate over 380 million units of electricity per year.
- The 111 MW Project will have an outlay of Rs 2080 crore.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.