Current Affairs 25th December 2021 for Banking/Insurance/SSC and other related govt exams, covering the top news, Major Issues, Top 10 Current News of the day, Important events in National Current News, and International Current News.
Attempt Quiz – Daily Current Affairs Quiz
Attempt Computer Quiz – Click Here
Attempt Static GK Quiz – Click Here for Static GK topics for Competitive Exams
NITI Aayog launches Vernacular Innovation Program (VIP)
NITI Aayog has launched the Vernacular Innovation Program (VIP) which will enable innovators and entrepreneurs in India to have access to the innovation ecosystem in 22 scheduled languages.
- Also, AIM NITI Aayog will begin a train-the-trainer program in which the Design Department of IIT Delhi will help to coach the VTF in design thinking and entrepreneurship and the adaptation of these subjects in the 22 languages and cultures.
- It is an initiative to reduce the language barrier in the field of innovation and entrepreneurship.
- It will play a role in decoupling creative expressions and languages of transaction systematically.
Maharashtra launched Chalo mobile app & smart card for bus travel
Aaditya Thackeray, Maharashtra Tourism and Environment Minister have launched the mobile application “Chalo mobile” application and Chalo smart cards. the “Chalo mobile” app will facilitate digital and advance purchase of Brihanmumbai Electric Supply and Transport (BEST) bus tickets.
- Along with it, he has also launched the NCMC compliant smart card of BEST and fare schemes for the passengers including 10 trips at Rs 70 and another called ‘Flexifare’.
Chalo mobile app
- Chalo mobile app will help in purchasing online bus tickets and passengers will be allowed to access bus passes through an e-wallet.
- the Chalo mobile application will be maintained for a period of 6 years with an outlay of Rs 85 crore.
IFFCO-TOKIO General Insurance appoints HO Suri as MD and CEO
IFFCO-TOKIO General Insurance has decided to appoint HO Suri as its new managing director (MD) and chief executive officer (CEO) on 22nd December 2021.
- The appointment of HO Suri took effect from October 1st, 2021.
Who is HO Suri
- Suri has served as the financial advisor, head, internal audit & legal at the company.
- He started his professional journey with Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited (IFFCO) in 1982.
Global Unicorn Index 2021: India Ranked 3rd, Replace UK
As per the Hurun Global Unicorn Index 2021, India has ranked at 3rd spot with a total of 54 unicorns and has replaced the UK.
- India has more than doubled the number of unicorns from last year.
- In Index, US and China have been raneked at 1st and 2nd place and accounts 74 per cent of the unicorn universe.
- The US has 487 unicorns in the coveted list, while China has 301 start-ups unicorns having a valuation of over $1 billion.
Bangladesh won SAFF U 19 Women’s Championship 2021
Bangladesh Team has won SAFF U-19 Women’s Championship 2021 and defeated Indian Team by 1-0. the final was held at the Bir Shreshtha Shaheed Shipahi Mostafa Kamal Stadium, Dhaka on, December 22, 2021 (Wednesday).
- The 2021 SAFF U-19 Women’s Championship was the 2nd edition of the SAFF U-19 Women’s Championship.
- Bangladesh player Shaheda Akter Ripa scored the maximum number of goals in the tournament and won the ‘most valuable player’ award.
Merry Christmas 2021
Every year Christmas is celebrated on December 25 across the world with much fanfare. this day marks the birth of Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ was born in a city called Bethlehem.
- Christmas is one of the biggest and most auspicious festivals in the Christian faith. on this day, Christians visit their nearest Church to prayer which they call The Mass across the globe and love to ring the bells and light candles as a ritual of worship.
Good Governance Day 2021
Every year, the day of 25th December is observed as the Good Governance Day in the country. the main purpose of this day is to create awareness about accountability in government among the citizens.
- This day also marks the birth anniversary of former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee.
- Prime minister Narendra Modi designated 25th December as the Good Governance Day. and former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee and Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya were named for the highest civilian award of the nation, Bharat Ratna on 23rd December 2014.
- Vajpayee is considered as embodiment of good governance
Daily Current Affairs 25th December 2021: FAQs
Q.1 Which is best for daily current affairs?
Candidates can read Current Affairs on @ PrepareExams.Com and can also read Monthly Current Affairs Magazine including Pratiyogita Darpan, Civil Services Times, Yojana, Niti Aayog reports, Economic and Political Weekly (for some topics only), World Focus year-end issue only, and so on.
Q.2 Where can I get daily current affairs PDF?
Candidates can find daily current affairs at PrepareExam App and its website https://www.prepareexams.com/. it also provides monthly current affairs PDF from https://www.prepareexams.com/.
Q.3 How can I write SSC current affairs notes?
Follow these steps:
Attempt Previous Years Papers.
Read the Current Affairs of the Last 6 Months Before the Exam.
Must Attempt Daily Current Affairs Quiz.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.