Today Top Current Affairs 25 January 2022 for Banking/Insurance/SSC and other related govt exams, covering the top news, Major Issues, Top 10 Current News of the day, Important events in National Current News, and International Current News.
Attempt Quiz – Daily Current Affairs Quiz
Attempt Computer Quiz – Click Here
Attempt Static GK Quiz – Click Here for Static GK topics for Competitive Exams
PM Modi unveils hologram statue of Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose at India Gate
Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has unveiled a hologram statue of the freedom fighter at India Gate in New Delhi on the occasion of the 125th birth anniversary of Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose.
- A granite statue of Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose is to be placed on the hologram statue.
- The statue will also inspire democratic values and future generations.
hologram statue of Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose
- The hologram statue is powered by a 30,000 lumens 4K projector.
- Visitors can not see an invisible holographic screen.
- The size of the hologram statue is 28 feet in height and 6 feet in width.
Karnataka state launches India’s first AVGC centre of excellence in Bengaluru
Karnataka has launched India’s first AVGC Center of Excellence (CoE) (The Full form of AVGC is Animation, Visual Effects, Gaming, and Comics) in Mahadevapura, Bengaluru, Karnataka.
- the Department of Electronics Information Technology Biotechnology and Science & Technology has funded the AVGC Center of Excellence.
- With this, Karnataka has become the first Indian state that have installed such an AVGC CoE and has the biggest centre in Asia.
Subhas Chandra Bose Aapda Prabandhan Puraskar 2022 to GIDM & professor Vinod Sharma
The Gujarat Institute of Disaster Management (GIDM) and Sikkim State Disaster Management Authority’s Vice Chairman Vinod Sharma has been chosen for the Subhas Chandra Bose Aapda Prabandhan Puraskar 2022. they have contributed their excellent work in disaster management.
- The Gujarat Institute of Disaster Management (GIDM) will be conferred with the award in the Institutional category.
- Vinod Sharma will be provided with the Subhas Chandra Bose Aapda Prabandhan Puraskar 2022 in the individual category.
Vinodanand Jha as new Chairperson of PMLA Adjudicating Authority
Vinodanand Jha has been appointed as the Chairperson of the Prevention of Money Laundering Act (PMLA) Adjudicating Authority. Vinodanand Jha will serve for a period of 5 years.
- Vinodanand Jha is a 1983-batch retired IRS officer.
- He has served as the Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax in Pune before this.
Swiggy becomes decacorn, valuation crosses $10.7 bn in a new funding round
Food-delivery giant Swiggy raised $700 million in Invesco-led new funding and Swiggy has become decacorn with doubling its valuation to $10.7 billion.
- Swiggy has also overtaken sports technology company Dream Sports.
Paytm to provide lending products with Fullerton India
Paytm has made a partnership with non-banking financial company Fullerton India to expand digital lending to MSMEs and consumers.
- The partnership will leverage data-driven insights and wide reach to bring credit to new-to-credit users.
- The Users of fintech will receive Paytm Postpaid (buy-now-pay-later) feature on the Paytm platform.
ICC Awards 2021: Full list of winners
The International Cricket Council (ICC) has released the 17th edition of ICC Awards for the year 2021, honouring the best international cricket players. 17th edition of ICC Awards for the year 2021 includes the previous 12 months between January 01, 2021, and December 31, 2021.
- ICC awards 2021 includes ICC Men’s T20 World Cup, ICC World Test Championship Final, multi-format women’s series among others.
Veteran archaeologist and epigraphist Ramachandran Nagasamy dies at 91
Veteran archaeologist and epigraphist Ramachandran Nagasamy have passed away at the age of 91 due to age-related diseases. Ramachandran Nagasamy served as the director of the Government Archaeology Department in Tamil Nadu.
- In 2018, He received the Padma Bhushan award for his research work in archaeology.
- He was also conferred with the highest civilian award the Kalaimamani award by the Tamil Nadu government.
National Voters Day 2022
Every year, National Voters’ Day is observed on 25 January to encourage, facilitate, and maximise enrolment, especially for new voters in the country. the first National Voters’ Day was observed on January 25, 2011.
- This day also marks the foundation of the Election Commission of India, i.e. 25th January 1950.
- In 2022, India is celebrating the 12th National Voters’ Day (NVD).
- National Voters Day Theme 2022 is “Making Elections Inclusive, Accessible and Participative.”
National Tourism Day 2022
Every Year, National Tourism Day is celebrated on 25th January in India. the main purpose of this day is to promote tourism and raise awareness about the importance of tourism for the economy.
- 2022 theme for National Tourism Day is ‘Rural and Community Centric Tourism’.
Daily Current Affairs 25th January 2022: FAQs
Q.1 Which is best for daily current affairs?
Candidates can read Current Affairs on @ PrepareExams.Com and can also read Monthly Current Affairs Magazine including Pratiyogita Darpan, Civil Services Times, Yojana, Niti Aayog reports, Economic and Political Weekly (for some topics only), World Focus year-end issue only, and so on.
Q.2 Where can I get daily current affairs PDF?
Candidates can find daily current affairs at PrepareExam App and its website https://www.prepareexams.com/. it also provides monthly current affairs PDF from https://www.prepareexams.com/.
Q.3 How can I write SSC current affairs notes?
Follow these steps:
Attempt Previous Years Papers.
Read the Current Affairs of the Last 6 Months Before the Exam.
Must Attempt Daily Current Affairs Quiz.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.