Today Top Current Affairs 15 May 2022 – Top 10 GK Current Affairs PDF for Banking/Insurance/SSC and other related govt exams, covering the top news, Major Issues, Top 10 Current News of the day, Important events in National Current News, and International Current News.
India Contributes $800,000 to Promote the Hindi Language At UN
India has contributed an amount of $800,000 to the United Nations as an initiative to expand the use of Hindi in the United Nations.
- India’s Deputy Permanent Representative R. Ravindra gave the cheque to Deputy Director and Officer-In-Charge (News and Media Division), United Nations Department of Global Communications Mita Hosali.
- India contributed $800,000 for continuing to promote #Hindi@UN,” India’s Permanent Mission to the UN.
Chhattisgarh becomes first state to restore old pension scheme
Chhattisgarh has become the first state in India to restore the old pension scheme to provide assured income to retired employees.
- To regard this, the govt of Chhattisgarh sent a proposal to the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA) for the withdrawal of Rs 17,000 crore accrued under the National Pension Scheme since November 2004.
- The old pension scheme will be effective from April 1, 2022.
- The old pension scheme gives 50% of the employee’s salary as a pension.
Prime Minister Modi launched Madhya Pradesh Startup Policy
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched the Madhya Pradesh Startup Policy and addressed the startup community during the Madhya Pradesh Startup Conclave which was being held in Indore at 7 PM via video conferencing.
- Along with it, PM Modi also launched the Madhya Pradesh Startup portal to facilitate and help promote the startup ecosystem.
Morgan Stanley slashes India’s FY23 growth forecast to 7.6%
Morgan Stanley has slashed India’s growth forecast to 7.6% from 7.9% for FY2023 due to a slowdown in global growth, higher commodity prices and risk aversion in global capital markets.
- As per the investment bank, its baseline forecast for India is 7.6% growth for FY23 and its bearish and bullish growth projections are 6.7% and 8%, respectively.
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) revised downwards its India’s growth projection for FY23 to 7.2 per cent from 7.8 per cent.
Sanjiv Bajaj appointed as President of Confederation of Indian Industry
The Chairman of Bajaj Finserv Limited, Sanjiv Bajaj has assumed the office of Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) President for the year 2022-23. he has replaced the CEO of Tata Steel, TV Narendran to assume the charge.
- The Chairman and CEO of Hero MotoCorp Limited, Pawan Munjal has been appointed as CII President-Designate for 2022-23.
- Executive Vice Chairman of TVS Supply Chain Solutions, R Dinesh is elected as a Vice President of CII.
Union Bank of India launches digital solution product ‘Trade nxt’
Union Bank of India has announced the launch of an online platform named ‘Trade nxt’ (trade.unionbankofindia.co.in/UBIFCC/portal#/login). the ‘Trade nxt’ platform will help in providing comprehensive cross border trade finance services to Indian Exporters and Importers.
- It will also offer seamless entry and processing of letters of credit (LC), bank guarantees, export/import bills, disbursement of export credit, outward & inward remittances, dealer financing and so on.
Italian Cup 2022: Inter Milan Beat Juventus
Inter Milan beat Juventus 4-2 after extra time in the Italian Cup final and Inter Milan claimed their eighth Italian Cup. The Italian Cup final soccer match was held between Juventus and Inter Milan at the Stadio Olimpico in Rome, Italy.
Daily Current Affairs 15th May 2022: FAQs
Q.1 Which is best for daily current affairs?
Candidates can read Current Affairs on @PrepareExams.Com and can also read Monthly Current Affairs Magazine including Pratiyogita Darpan, Civil Services Times, Yojana, Niti Aayog reports, Economic and Political Weekly (for some topics only), World Focus year-end issue only, and so on.
Q.2 Where can I get daily current affairs PDF?
Candidates can find daily current affairs at PrepareExam App and its website https://www.prepareexams.com/. it also provides monthly current affairs PDF from https://www.prepareexams.com/.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.