Sanjiv Bajaj appointed as President of Confederation of Indian Industry – The Chairman of Bajaj Finserv Limited, Sanjiv Bajaj has assumed the office of Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) President for the year 2022-23. he has replaced the CEO of Tata Steel, TV Narendran to assume the charge.
- The Chairman and CEO of Hero MotoCorp Limited, Pawan Munjal has been appointed as CII President-Designate for 2022-23.
- Executive Vice Chairman of TVS Supply Chain Solutions, R Dinesh is elected as a Vice President of CII.
Who is Chairman of Bajaj Finserv Limited, Sanjiv Bajaj
- Bajaj is an alumnus of the Harvard Business School in the US.
- He is associated with CII for many years at the State, Regional and National levels.
- He served as the President-Designate for 2021-22 and the Chairman of the Western Region during 2019-20.
- He was honoured with various awards including AIMA’s Managing India Award’s Entrepreneur of the Year (2019), ET’s Business Leader of the Year (2018), Financial Express’ Best Banker of the Year (2017-18), Ernst & Young’s Entrepreneur of the Year (2017) and Transformational Leader Award at the 5th Asia Business Responsibility Summit (2017).
- He also won the Business World’s Most Valuable CEOs in India for 2015 and 2016.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.