Union Bank of India launches digital solution product ‘Trade nxt’- Union Bank of India has announced the launch of an online platform named ‘Trade nxt’ (trade.unionbankofindia.co.in/UBIFCC/portal#/login). the ‘Trade nxt’ platform will help in providing comprehensive cross border trade finance services to Indian Exporters and Importers.
- It will also offer seamless entry and processing of letters of credit (LC), bank guarantees, export/import bills, disbursement of export credit, outward & inward remittances, dealer financing and so on.
- It will enable regulatory online auto reporting through import Data Processing & Monitoring System (IDPMS), Export Data Processing & Monitoring System (EDPMS) and other statutory reporting pertaining to ODI/ FDI/ LRS transactions.
‘Trade nxt’ platform
- It is a user-friendly application with customised dashboards, OCR based transactions, artificial intelligence, and bulk uploads.
- It also contains additional features like customised MIS/ reports.
benefits of the ‘Trade nxt’ platform:
- It will Digitize trade finance transactions.
- Will help in Auto-generated transaction advice and SWIFT messages.
- Will offer a Facility for uploading scanned copies of documents is available, wherever applicable.
- One can Initiate transactions anytime, anywhere; with minimal dependency on the branch
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.