Today Top Current Affairs 13 November 2021
Daily Current Affairs 13th November 2021 for Banking/Insurance/SSC and other related govt exams, covering the top news, Major Issues, Top 10 Current News of the day, Important events in National Current News, and International Current News.
Attempt Quiz – Daily Current Affairs Quiz 13th November 2021
Attempt Computer Quiz – Click Here
Attempt Static GK Quiz – Click Here for Static GK topics for Competitive Exams
Delhi govt launches ‘Shramik Mitra’ Scheme for Construction Workers
The Government of Delhi has launched a new scheme for construction workers named the ‘Shramik Mitra‘ scheme. Under the Scheme, 800 ‘Shramik Mitras’ will reach out to construction workers and make them aware of the government schemes.
- Shramik Mitras will inform construction workers registered by the Construction Board at the ward level about assistance schemes of the government and help them apply for them.
- Apart from this, the Govt has increased the Dearness allowance for Unskilled, Semi-skilled workers, to increase their salary by around 1%.
‘Finding A Straight Line Between Twists and Turns’ book by Aseem Chawla
Aseem Chawla has released his new book “Finding A Straight Line Between Twists and Turns – An Imperfect, Yet Honest Reflections on the Indian Tax Landscape”. the book has been published by Matrix Publishers.
- The book narrates an in-depth analysis of both national and international the Indian tax landscape over a decade.
“Sunrise over Ayodhya – Nationhood in our Times” by Salman Khurshid
Former union minister and Congress leader Salman Khurshid have come out with a new book on the Ayodhya verdict titled “Sunrise over Ayodhya – Nationhood in our Times”.
- In 2019, The Supreme Court directed the central government to hand over the 2.77 acres of disputed land to trust to establish the construction and management of a Ram on 9th November.
“Nehru: The Debates that Defined India” by Tripurdaman Singh and Adeel Hussain
A book titled “Nehru: The Debates that Defined India” has been released and is co-authored by Tripurdaman Singh and Adeel Hussain.
- the book highlights India’s first and longest-serving prime minister Jawaharlal Nehru and investigates the overlooked role of his contemporaries and opponents in shaping his political vision.
Amitabh Bachchan roped in as brand ambassador of Amway India
Amway India has announced to appoint Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan as its brand ambassador. the two brands come together to proliferate messages on the significance of holistic health & wellness, women empowerment, and inspiring youth towards entrepreneurship for a progressive India.
- Amitabh Bachchan will endorse the brand Amway and the Nutrilite range of products across all platforms,
- He will also encourage women and youth empowerment through guided entrepreneurship thereby reinforcing Amway’s vision of helping people live healthier and better lives.
Mohammed Siraj appointed as My11Circle Brand Ambassador
My11Circle has appointed Indian Cricketer Mohammad Siraj as its new brand ambassador. My11Circle is a Games24x7 fantasy cricket platform. other brand ambassadors of My11Circle including, former Indian captain Saurav Ganguly, the Indian team’s vice-captain Ajinkya Rahane, legendary batsman VVS Laxman and Bollywood superstar Ranveer Singh.
- My11Circle has launched a new campaign called Game ke Deewane, which is a unique proposition including the reward money getting doubled, every time Team India wins the match.
IPS officer Sheel Vardhan Singh to head CISF, Atul Karwal appointed new NDRF chief
Senior IPS officer Sheel Vardhan Singh has been appointed as chief of Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) and will serve as Chief CISF up to 31.08.2023, the date of his superannuation. Atul Karwal was appointed as National Disaster Response Force (NDRF).
- the appointment of chiefs of two key Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) has been approved by the Appointments Committee of the Cabinet after the proposal of the Ministry of Home Affairs.
Philosopher Koneru Ramakrishna Rao passes away at 89
Former Vice-Chancellor of Andhra University and Padma Shri awardee Koneru Ramakrishna Rao has passed away at the age of 89. he was suffering from a brief illness.
- Ramakrishna Rao played a role in bringing in numerous curricular reforms to link classrooms with the community during his tenure as the Vice-Chancellor of Andhra University and Chairman of the APSCHE.
- He was Well-known educationist, teacher, and philosopher.
- He had served as president of the US-based Parapsychological Association and the Indian Academy of Applied Psychology.
- In 2011, he was honored with Padma Shri award.