Today Top Current Affairs 10 May 2022 – Top 10 GK Current Affairs PDF for Banking/Insurance/SSC and other related govt exams, covering the top news, Major Issues, Top 10 Current News of the day, Important events in National Current News, and International Current News.
Delhi Govt launches “Delhi Startup Policy” to aid the entrepreneur
The Delhi cabinet has approved the “Delhi Startup Policy”, aimed at creating an ecosystem for people to launch startups and provide them with fiscal and non-fiscal incentives, collateral-free loans, and free consultancy from experts, lawyers, and CA. it also aims to encourage, facilitate, and support 15,000 startups by 2030.
- In order to oversee the startup policy, A 20 members task force will be formed and will be headed by Delhi’s Finance Minister.
Haryana Govt Launches ‘e-Adhigam’ Scheme to distribute tablets to students
Haryana has launched the ‘e-Adhigam’ scheme to offer tablet computers to nearly 3 lakh students for their online education. Under the ‘e-Adhigam’ scheme, Government will provide the gadget to five lakh students.
- Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar launched the Advance Digital Haryana Initiative of Government with Adaptive Modules (Adigham) scheme at Maharishi Dayanand University in Rohtak, Haryana.
- the Class 11 students will be provided with the tablets after clearing the Class 10 board exams and qualifying for the succeeding year.
Kerala govt will launch ‘Shaili App’ for diagnosing and controlling lifestyle diseases
The Kerala government will launch an Android app named ‘Shaili App’ under the e-Health initiative, aiming to diagnose and control lifestyle diseases among people in the southern State.
- The ‘Shaili App’ has been set up as part of the population-based screening project which was launched by the Health Department under the Nava Kerala Karma plan.
Mindtree and L&T Infotech announce merger to be India’s 5th largest IT services
L&T Infotech and Mindtree have announced a merger that will create India’s fifth-largest IT services provider. L&T Infotech and Mindtree are two independently listed IT services companies under Larsen & Toubro Group and will be called “LTIMindtree”.
- Mindtree and LTI’s integration will create an efficient and scaled up IT services provider exceeding USD 3.5 billion.
Adani Wilmar becomes India’s largest FMCG company surpassing HUL
Adani Wilmar Limited (AWL) has become the largest Fast Moving Consumer Goods Company (FMCG) in India and has beat Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL), after the announcement of its Quarter Four results for the financial year 2022 (Q4FY2022).
- AWL has collected total operating revenue of Rs 54,214 crore in the Financial Year 2022
- HUL has generated a revenue of Rs 51,468 crore in the Financial Year (FY) 2021-22.
‘INDO-PAK WAR 1971- Reminiscences of Air Warriors’ book by Rajnath Singh
Defence Minister Rajnath Singh has released a book titled ‘INDO-PAK WAR 1971- Reminiscences of Air Warriors’ during the 37th Air Chief Marshal PC Lal Memorial Lecture. the 37th Air Chief Marshal PC Lal Memorial Lecture was conducted by the Air Force Association in New Delhi, Delhi.
- The book was edited by Air Marshal Jagjeet Singh and Group Captain Shailendra Mohan.
- It covers 50 Swarnim articles written by veterans narrating their experiences in detail.
World Thalassemia Day 2022
Every year, World Thalassemia day is observed on May 7th across the world. it aims to create awareness to honour the struggle of patients suffering from the disease.
- It also honours the efforts of doctors, scientists and medical staff for improving the lives of people suffering from this disease.
- The theme for 2022 World Thalassemia day is ‘Be Aware.Share.Care: Working with the global community as one to improve thalassemia knowledge.’
Daily Current Affairs 10th May 2022: FAQs
Q.1 Which is best for daily current affairs?
Candidates can read Current Affairs on @PrepareExams.Com and can also read Monthly Current Affairs Magazine including Pratiyogita Darpan, Civil Services Times, Yojana, Niti Aayog reports, Economic and Political Weekly (for some topics only), World Focus year-end issue only, and so on.
Q.2 Where can I get daily current affairs PDF?
Candidates can find daily current affairs at PrepareExam App and its website https://www.prepareexams.com/. it also provides monthly current affairs PDF from https://www.prepareexams.com/.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.