Kerala govt will launch ‘Shaili App’ for diagnosing and controlling lifestyle diseases – The Kerala government will launch an Android app named ‘Shaili App’ under the e-Health initiative, aiming to diagnose and control lifestyle diseases among people in the southern State.
- The ‘Shaili App’ has been set up as part of the population-based screening project which was launched by the Health Department under the Nava Kerala Karma plan.
What is ‘Shaili App’, its features, Roles
- The Accredited Social Health Activist (ASHA) workers will collect information from persons over the age of 30 in their respective areas about any lifestyle diseases or risk factors they may have.
- The app will help in collecting and codifying the information quickly.
- It will also primarily collect information about diseases like diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, lung diseases as well as other lifestyle-related ailments and cancers.
- The app will also have the health status of the individuals and those with a score of above four would be asked to visit the nearest health centre for a check-up for lifestyle diseases.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.