Adani Wilmar becomes India’s largest FMCG company surpassing HUL – Adani Wilmar Limited (AWL) has become the largest Fast Moving Consumer Goods Company (FMCG) in India and has beat Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL), after the announcement of its Quarter Four results for the financial year 2022 (Q4FY2022).
- AWL has collected total operating revenue of Rs 54,214 crore in the Financial Year 2022
- HUL has generated a revenue of Rs 51,468 crore in the Financial Year (FY) 2021-22.
About Adani Group
- Adani Group Founded: 1988;
- Adani Group Chairman: Gautam Adani;
- Adani Group Managing Director: Rajesh Adani.
- Adani Group Headquarters: Ahmedabad, Gujarat;
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.