Today Top Current Affairs 10 March 2022 for Banking/Insurance/SSC and other related govt exams, covering the top news, Major Issues, Top 10 Current News of the day, Important events in National Current News, and International Current News.
Cabinet approves establishment of WHO Global Centre for Traditional Medicine in India
The Union Cabinet has approved the establishment of the WHO Global Centre for Traditional Medicine (WHO GCTM). the WHO Global Centre for Traditional Medicine (WHO GCTM) will be established in Jamnagar, Gujarat with the help of the Government of India and the World Health Organization (WHO).
- It will help in ensuring quality, safety and efficacy, accessibility and rational use of traditional medicine.
- It will also help in developing norms, standards and guidelines, tools and methodologies for collecting data, undertaking analytics and assessing impact.
India’s largest reclining statue of Lord Buddha
India’s largest reclining statue of Lord Buddha is being built by Buddha International Welfare Mission in Bodh Gaya. the reclining statue of Lord Buddha will be 100 feet long and 30 feet high.
- In the statue, Lord Buddha is in the sleeping posture.
- The statue of Lord Buddha is being made with fibreglass and built by sculptors from Kolkata.
- the giant statue of Lord Buddha will be opened for devotees from February 2023.
Haryana govt announced Matrushakti Udaymita Scheme
The state Govt of Haryana has announced Matrushakti Udaymita Scheme on International Women’s Day, aiming to support women entrepreneurs.
- the women whose family annual income is less than 5 lakh rupees based on Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP) verified data will be provided soft loans under the scheme.
- Women will get the interest subvention of 7% for three years through the Haryana Women Development Corporation.
Chhattisgarh govt launched ‘Kaushalya Matritva Yojana’
Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel has launched the ‘Kaushalya Matritva Yojana’ and handed over cheques of Rs 5,000 to five women beneficiaries for safe motherhood at a state-level conference.
- The state govt will provide financial assistance of Rs 5000 to women when she gives birth to a second girl child.
- Chief Minister has also started off ‘Kanya Vivah Yojana’ Coffee Table Book, brochures of schemes related to women empowerment, and Sakhi One-Stop Center Telephone Directory.
- The yojana will help in producing electricity and manufacturing paint from cow dung.
- It will create employment opportunities and boost the income of women.
Germany will host G7 agriculture ministers virtual meeting
The German government will host a virtual meeting of G7 agriculture ministers, aiming to explore the implications of the conflict between Russia and Ukraine on global food security.
- The G7 agriculture ministers virtual meeting will focus on ways to stabilise food markets.
ToneTag launches VoiceSe UPI digital payments for feature phone users
ToneTag has launched the “VoiceSe UPI payments service” for feature phone users in partnership with NSDL Payments Bank and NPCI. recently, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has launched the UPI 123Pay facility that enables UPI payments for feature phone users.
- The users will have to call on the IVRS number 6366-200-200 in order to access the “VoiceSe UPI payments service” feature.
HDFC Mutual Fund launches Missed Call Advisory Service #LaxmiForLaxmi for Women Investors
HDFC Mutual Fund has launched #LaxmiForLaxmi on the occasion of International Women’s Day 2022. #LaxmiForLaxmi is an end-to-end women-led missed call advisory service #LaxmiForLaxmi
- It is a financial empowerment campaign for women and will help women investors in connecting to a woman financial expert near them through a missed call service.
- HDFC Mutual Fund wants to make women investors financially independent and make mutual fund investments more accessible to them.
Indian GM S L Narayanan won Grandiscacchi Cattolica International Open Chess Tournament
Indian Grandmaster S L Narayanan has become the winner of the Grandiscacchi Cattolica International Open on 8th March 2022, defeating compatriot R Praggnanandhaa.
- Narayanan and six others finished equal first on 6.5 points after nine rounds.
- Narayanan was at the top based on a better tie-break score.
- Hw won against Italian Alex Dobboletta, compatriot Akshat Khamparia, Jobaova Baadur (Georgia) and Belarusian Sergei Azarov and played his drawn game against Praggnanandhaa.
Priyanka Nutakki becomes 23rd Woman Grandmaster (WGM) of India
Priyanka Nutakki has become the 23rd Woman Grandmaster, securing her final WGM-norm at MPL’s forty-seventh National Women Chess Championship. 19-year-old Priyanka Nutakki hails from Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh.
- Priyanka Nutakki has scored her first WGM-norm in January 2019 and crossed the 2300 rating criteria in the next two months.
- She scored 7.0/9, completed at 2348 and become India’s latest Woman Grandmaster on 2 March 2022.
Centre appoints Justice DN Patel as chairperson of TDSAT
The Centre has announced to appoint Delhi High Court Chief Justice D N Patel as the new chairperson of the Telecom Disputes Settlement and Appellate Tribunal (TDSAT). Delhi High Court Chief Justice D N Patel is going to be retired on March 12th, 2022.
- The Cabinet Appointments Committee has given its approval for the appointment of Justice Patel for four years. He will receive a salary of Rs 2.5 lakh per month.
- Delhi High Court Chief Justice DN (Dhirubhai Naranbhai) Patel is from Gujarat and was elected as a judge in March 2004.
- He became Chief Justice of Delhi High Court in June 2019.
Singapore’s T Raja Kumar appointed as next President of FATF
Singapore’s T. Raja Kumar has been elected as the next President of the Financial Action Task Force (FATF) for a period of two years, will assume office with effect from July 01, 2022.
- Mr. Kumar will take place of Dr. Marcus Pleyer of Germany.
- Ast present, T. Raja Kumar is serving as Head of Singapore’s delegation to the FATF since 2015.
No Smoking Day 2022
Every year, No Smoking Day is observed on the second Wednesday of March across the world. in 2022, this day will be observed on 9th March.
- The main purpose of this day is to create awareness and make people educated about the impact of tobacco through the cigarette and various other modes.
- In 1984, The movement for creating awareness regarding No Smoking was started in the United Kingdom on the day of Ash Wednesday. this day also helps people to quit smoking forever.
- The theme 2022 of no smoking day is “Quitting smoking doesn’t have to be stressful”.
Daily Current Affairs 10th March 2022: FAQs
Q.1 Which is best for daily current affairs?
Candidates can read Current Affairs on @PrepareExams.Com and can also read Monthly Current Affairs Magazine including Pratiyogita Darpan, Civil Services Times, Yojana, Niti Aayog reports, Economic and Political Weekly (for some topics only), World Focus year-end issue only, and so on.
Q.2 Where can I get daily current affairs PDF?
Candidates can find daily current affairs at PrepareExam App and its website https://www.prepareexams.com/. it also provides monthly current affairs PDF from https://www.prepareexams.com/.
Q.3 How can I write SSC current affairs notes?
Follow these steps:
Attempt Previous Years Papers.
Read the Current Affairs of the Last 6 Months Before the Exam.
Must Attempt Daily Current Affairs Quiz.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.