Indian students are awarded Deakin India 20% Postgraduate Bursary for starting any postgraduate degree program at Deakin. The award is based on their academic excellence, recipients will receive a 20% bursary to cover their tuition and other Deakin postgraduate program study-related costs. The tuition discount ranges from 6,040 AUD to 6,080 AUD.
- The award can be renewable for two years, but, you must maintain a weighted average of 65%. Applications can be submitted through a Deakin University agent in India.
- Applicants will have to pay the cost of transportation and accommodation in Australia themselves. You must hold an academic score of 55% to 74.9% in the previous degree.
Deakin India 20% Postgraduate Bursary 2024 – Overview
|Name of the Organization
|No. of Scholarships
|International Students Eligible
To be eligible, you must follow the below selection criteria:
- Must be an Indian citizen with a valid Indian Passport
- Must be residing in India at the time of application
- Must be applying through any Deakin Authorised agent based in INDIA
- Must meet the below-mentioned academic eligibility criteria.
- Must have an overall score of 55% – 74.99% in the bachelor’s program.
You can apply for this program through any Deakin Authorised agent based in INDIA. You will have to attach all requested supporting documents, otherwise, the application could be delayed or disallowed with the application form.
List of required documents:
- English Language proficiency proof (IELTS/TOEFL/CPE/CAE/PTE)
- Certified Academic Transcripts
- Accompanied by certified English translations
- Curriculum Vitae (Encouraged but not essential)
- Personal statement(might be needed)
- Scholarship applicant ID (if available)
Candidates need to provide proper documentation of citizenship, academic transcripts, and award certificates. The recipients will be selected based on the fulfillment of the eligibility criteria specified by Deakin University. Candidates will automatically receive a 20% fee reduction to the total tuition fee stated in the admission letter.