VueVille Future Technology Scholarship 2023 – Eligibility, Deadline, Application Process, Selection Criteria – The VueVille Future Technology Scholarship is provided to one student enrolled in any university of Canada, Australia, the UK, Germany, the USA, Singapore, and so on. The VueVille Future Technology Scholarship value is $1000.
- The scholarship is awarded to Bachelor’s Certificate, Bachelor’s Diploma, bachelor’s Degree, Postgraduate and Undergraduate students.
- Every year, the Scholarship essay topic changes and in 2020, the VueVille Future Technology Scholarship essay topic was the coronavirus outbreak.
- The scholarship amount shall be used for the payment of the recipient’s tuition fees.
Also Read – Karen McKellin International Leader of Tomorrow Award 2023
VueVille Future Technology Scholarship 2023 – Overview
|Scholarship Offered by||–|
|Organization Name||The VueVille Future Technology|
|No. of Scholarships||1|
|Scholarship Renewability||One Time Payment|
|International Students Eligible||Yes|
|Scholarship Website Link||https://www.vueville.com/scholarship/|
Also Read – Abdul Majid Bader Graduate Scholarship 2023 – Dalhousie University
VueVille Future Technology Scholarship 2023 – Eligibility Criteria
Applicants should fulfil the eligibility criteria when they are applying for the VueVille Future Technology scholarship:
- Applicants will have to write a 750- 1000 words essay topic on “How Smart Home technology can help us adapt to the new normal of the COVID Era?”.
- Here is the list of university abroad Universities of the following countries that is be considered for a full-time UG/PG student.
- New Zealand
VueVille Future Technology Scholarship 2023 – Grant Details
|Basis of Grant||An essay|
|Application System||Emailing (essay & personal details)|
Also Read – Hira and Kamal Ahuja Award in Engineering 2023
VueVille Future Technology Scholarship 2023 – Application Process
Applicants will have to submit the essay to complete the application process for the VueVille Future Technology Scholarship comprises. here are the guidelines given below:
- Write/copy your essay in Microsoft Word format.
- Applicants will require to submit details such as First & Last name, Age, Contact number, and Mailing Address.
- You will have to attach a certified letter from the chosen educational including course name and student ID.
- Mail the application to scholarship[@]vueville.com with the necessary details.
Also Read – Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship Program 2023: Eligibility Criteria, Application Process
VueVille Future Technology Scholarship 2023 – Selection Process
Applicants will be selected on the basis of the given topic: “?How Smart Home technology can help us adapt to the new normal of the COVID Era?”.
- Word count must be between 750- 1000 words.
- The essay written by the student must be original and creative; written after thorough research.
- An interview session will be there if required.
Also Read – B.J. Seaman Scholarship 2023 – Eligibility, Deadline, Application Process, Selection Criteria