Daily Current Affairs Quiz 30 August 2021
Daily Current Affairs Quiz 30 August 2021: it is based on 30 August Current Affairs and Important News. These current affairs quiz questions will help candidates in scoring marks in competitive exams. every candidate must attempt the Current Affairs Quiz.
1) In which event, Indian-para-athlete Nishad Kumar wins the silver medal at the Tokyo Paralympics 2020?
B) Javelin Throw
C) Discuss Throw
D) High Jump
2) When is International Day of the Disappeared observed?
A) 30 August
B) 29 August
C) 28 August
D) 27 August
3) The National Security Guard (NSG) has organized the counter-terrorism exercise in multiple cities in Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat and the national capital region, name it?
4) Recently, PM Modi has dedicated the renovated complex of Jallianwala Bagh Smarak to the nation, where is it?
5) When is the National Small Industry Day celebrated in India?
A) 28 August
B) 29 August
C) 30 August
D) 31 August
6) Who becomes the winner of the 2021 Barcelona Open chess tournament title?
A) Aravindh Chithambaram
B) S P Sethuraman
C) Krishnan Sasikiran
D) Srinath Narayanan
7) Where the world’s highest movie theatre was inaugurated?
B) Jammu And Kashmir
C) Machu Picchu
8) The ANANDA Mobile app has been launched by?
B) Niti Aayog
9) Who won the Belgian Grand Prix 2021?
A) Lewis Hamilton
B) George Russell
C) Max Verstappen
D) Charles Leclerc
10) In which event, Bhavinaben Patel won the silver medal for India at the 2020 Tokyo Paralympics?
A) Long Jump
B) High Jump
C) Table Tennis
Daily Current Affairs Quiz: FAQ
Q.1 How do I prepare for a Current Affairs test?
To prepare for the Current Affairs section, you can visit @ PrepareExams.Com website. PrepareExams.com offers practice mock tests on GK and Current affairs.
Q.2 Which site is best for GK?
PrepareExams.Com offers practice sets for GK (General Knowledge), General Studies, Current Affairs 2021, and Aptitude sets for UPSC, SSC, Banking / IBPS, IAS, NTSE, CLAT, Railways, NDA, CDS, Judiciary, UPPSC, RPSC, GPSC, MPSC, MPPSC, and other states civil services/Govt job recruitment examinations of India.
Q.3 How can I learn GK and current affairs?
Aspirants can learn GK and Current Affairs by visiting @ PrepareExams.Com website online at any time.
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.