Daily Current Affairs Quiz 2 August 2021
Daily Current Affairs Quiz 2 August 2021: it is based on 2 August Current Affairs and Important News. These current affairs quiz questions will help candidates in scoring marks in competitive exams. every candidate must attempt the Current Affairs Quiz.
Also Read: Today Top Current Affairs 2 August 2021
1) Winner of the Hungarian Grand Prix 2021?
A) Lewis Hamilton
B) Max Verstappen
C) Esteban Ocon
D) Sebastian Vettel
2) PV Sindhu won bronze, she defeated which player in women’s single badminton event at Tokyo Olympics 2020?
A) Beiwen Zhang
B) Sun Yu
C) Carolina Marín
D) He Bingjiao
3) Who assumes the post of the new Controller General of Accounts (CGA) of India?
A) Anil Das
B) Deepak Das
C) Bhagwat Das
D) Pijush Das
4) Name of the country that gets the Presidency of the United Nations Security Council (UNSC)?
D) The USA
5) India gets the Presidency of the United Nations Security Council (UNSC) for August 2021 from which country?
D) The USA
6) Recently, Isuru Udana has taken his retirement from intentional cricket, he is from which country?
A) South Africa
B) Sri Lanka
D) New Zealand
Daily Current Affairs Quiz: FAQ
Q.1 How do I prepare for a Current Affairs test?
To prepare for the Current Affairs section, you can visit @ PrepareExams.Com website. PrepareExams.com offers practice mock tests on GK and Current affairs.
Q.2 Which site is best for GK?
PrepareExams.Com offers practice sets for GK (General Knowledge), General Studies, Current Affairs 2021, and Aptitude sets for UPSC, SSC, Banking / IBPS, IAS, NTSE, CLAT, Railways, NDA, CDS, Judiciary, UPPSC, RPSC, GPSC, MPSC, MPPSC, and other states civil services/Govt job recruitment examinations of India.
Q.3 How can I learn GK and current affairs?
Aspirants can learn GK and Current Affairs by visiting @ PrepareExams.Com website online at any time.
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.