9 November 2019 Current Affairs
Dear Students ,Today we have come with Current Affairs of 9 November 2019 . PrepareExams, is giving you Daily Updated Current Affairs for Govt Exams about 9 November Current Affairs Day 2020, Banking and Business 2020, Science and Technology, Sports related, National and International currents . This website avail students to get daily and monthly gk of 9 November . gk current affair 2019, and also available on this website.latest current affairs 2020, Today Current Affairs
Current Affairs English
Current Affairs : Days
International Day of Radiology
- An annual event to promote the role of medical imaging in modern healthcare is the International Day of Radiology. It is held every year on November 8 and is marked by the date of the x-ray discovery.
- theme is Sports Imaging
Current Affairs : National
Prime Minister Modi has opened Kartarpur Corridor Check Post
- The advanced check-post for the Karpur Corridor in Gurdaspur, Punjab, was officially opened by Premier Narendre Modi. Pilgrims will have access to the Unified Check Post or the passenger terminal building for the newly constructed corridor. The checkpoint will allow Indian pilgrims to come to Pakistan in Gurudwara Kartapur Sahib.
- This road links the Dera Baba Nanak to Gurdwara Kartarpur Sahib in Pakistan, in Gurdaspur district of Punjab.
The Centre, going to establish 1 lakhs digital villages
- Ravi Shankar Prasad, Minister of Communications and Informatics, announced the government’s establishment over the next few years of one lakh electronic settlement. He said that some 800 of these towns were pilot-based.
To revive stalled housing projects,The Centre plans to provide Rs.25,000 crore fund
- In order to restart abandoned housing projects, the government has decided to set up 25 thousand crore rupees account. The program will support builders who need financing for a number of unfinished projects and will ultimately ensure more houses are sold to home buyers.
Indian Railways brings three new online applications for all-India rollout to give strength IT enablement
- To order to strengthen its IT-enabled infrastructure Indian Railways has released three apps in all of India to ensure proper tracking of Railway projects. The programs, CRS Sanction Management System, GAD Railway Crossing System and TMS, were intended to improve IT-enabled systems. The solutions for infrastructure.
connect to Andhra web portal
- Jagan Mohan Reddy, YS Chief Minister Andhra Pradesh, has brought a web portal’ Andhra Liaison’ with information on contributions from different sources. This provides information on the funds to be provided from sponsors, businesses, Indian non-residents (NRIs) and CSR funds.
India’s justice league List
- In a report called’ India Justice’ recently published by Tata Trusts, four metrics were used in police, jails, the judiciary and legal aid to establish a national justice index throughout the nation. An analysis of 18 major states found that UP and Bihar had India’s weakest justice system. Bihar was at number 17 while UP ranked last of the list.
- According to the report, the state with the best judicial system is 5.92. Maharashtra. then, Kerala (5.85), Nadu Tamil (5.76), Haryana (5.53) and Punjab (5.53) .
Current Affairs : International
in Abu Dhabi, IORA meeting
- The IORA meeting was organized in Abu Dhabi, UAE and led the Indian delegation in the 19th Ministerial Meeting of the IORA by state minister V Muraleedharan.
- theme is Promoting a Shared Destiny and Path to Prosperity in the Indian Ocean.
Current Affairs : Banking
a MoU between Indian Bank and Muthoot Microfinance
- to serve micro, small and medium enterprises, The Indian Bank signed a MoU with Muthoot Microfinance. according to MoU, bank and the non-banking finance company are going to lend to the MSME borrowers.
Exim Bank credits of $30 million to Ghana
- Exim Bank entered into a $30 million (around Rs 210 crore) credit line arrangement with Ghana to fund the reconstruction and improvement of the water supply in Yendi, Ghana. The arrangement will require funding of exports from India of qualifying goods, products and services, subject to qualification for exportation under India’s Foreign Trade Policy, and the procurement of which can be agreed to be funded by Exim Bank.
Current Affairs : Sports
Mary Kom becomes Mary Kom OLY
- MC Mary Kom has expressed gratitude to the World Olympic Association (WOA) for allowing her to use the posts’ OLY.’ “OLY” means that athletes continue to play an Olympic role in society and uphold and support Olympic ideals. Sportsmen and women. The program allows Olympians to use the OLY letters on any official documentation following their name as if they were graduating.
Current Affairs : Appointments
Mauritius PrimeMinister Pravind Jugnauth has been chosen again
- in Mauritius, Prime Minister Pravind Kumar Jugnauth has been selected as PM for second time.
Sanjay Gupta as country manager Google India
- Google India has selected Sanjay Gupta replacing of Rajan Anandan as new country manager and vice-president of sales and operations for India nation.
Current Affairs : Obituary
Mohun Bagan General Secretary Anjan Mitra died
- The Ex GeneralSecretary of Mohun Bagan club AnjanMitra has died due to multiple problems at the age of 72.
Bengali Author and Padma Shri Awardee Nabaneeta Dev Sen died
- Famous Bengali author Nabaneeta Dev Sen has has died. she had been suffering with a prolonged illness. She took her last breathe after suffering from multi-organ failure.
Today Current Affairs : In PrepareExams.com website, students will get Daily Current Affairs and Current Affairs of 9 November 2019 in both languages Hindi and english. check Daily Current Affairs 9 November 2019 in english and Daily Current Affairs in hindi which is more important for current students, who are preparing for the Student Government Examination. latest current affairs 9 November 2019 prepare for exam, This website gives student daily and monthly gk 9 November 2019. gk current affair of 9 November 2019