8 November 2019 Current Affairs
Dear Students ,Today we have come with Current Affairs of 8 November 2019 . PrepareExams, is giving you Daily Updated Current Affairs for Govt Exams about 8 November Current Affairs Day 2020, Banking and Business 2020, Science and Technology, Sports related, National and International currents . This website avail students to get daily and monthly gk of 8 November . gk current affair 2019, and also available on this website.latest current affairs 2020, Today Current Affairs
Current Affairs English
Current Affairs : National
Thai ports in Indian 3 MoUs to improve connectivity
- Three Memorandums of Understanding (MoU) were signed by Ranong Port of Thailand and port trusts of Chennai, Visakhapatnam and Kolkata to cut sea time half between the two nations. The MOUs are part of India’s East Policy Act and will lead to the goal of BIMSTEC to improve connectivity.
India Nuclear Test Fire 3,500-km array K-4 from Vizag
- India has tested the 3 500-kilometer K-4 nuclear missile attack from an underwater platform off the shore of Andhra Pradesh to further improve the capability of its enemy targets. For the Arihant class nuclear submarines that are under construction in India, the DRDO is designing the missile system.
- This would be the main building block of the Indian nuclear triad. K-4 is one of the two missiles being developed underwater. The other is the BO-5 missile, which is over 700 kilometers long.
The 10th Asian Emergency Medicine Conference is inaugurated by Vice President
- The 10th Asian Conference on Emergency Medicine is being inaugurated in New Delhi by Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu. The conference aims to create initiatives and manuals which will educate people in emergencies such as cardiopulmonary resuscitation in order to save their lives while waiting for emergency services.
Current Affairs : International
Google is building an Android Protection Coalition to protect against bad apps
- Malicious apps hit app stores and Google wants to help counter them. Mobile Defender Alliance was revealed by the search giant to help avoid misapps entering official app stores. Through easily detecting potentially malicious applications and preventing release, App Defense Alliance will ensure the safety of the Google Play Store.
Current Affairs : Banking
RBI said banks to not pay NEFT customers for savings account
- Banks of India Reserve Bank (RBI) required that National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) not pay savings account holders by January 2020.
Karnataka Gramin Bank is introducing’ online ATMs’ to promote rural digitisation
- The Karnataka Gramin Bank (KGB) has opened’ online ATMs’ in Kalaburagi among many other districts in the state to improve digitisation in rural areas. Including an ATM and a computer, the special vehicle displays clips of various banking systems.
- The wireless ATMs are going to farmers ‘ doorstep and reminding them about banking systems and electronic operating systems.
Current Affairs : Sports
India will host the 2023 Men’s World Cup
- The International Federation of Hockey (FIH) Executive Board said that India will host the 2023 World Cup for Men’s Hockey. As cohost for the 2022 FIH Hockey Women’s World Cup Spain and the Netherlands have been verification.
Rohit Sharma is the first Indian man to play 100 T20Is games.
- Rohit Sharma has been as first Indian male player to play 100 T20Is games . His success was accomplished at the Khandheri Cricket Stadium in Rajkot, Gujarat, in the current second T20I in the triple game series against Bangladesh.
Current Affairs : Appointments
Maharashtra CM Fadnavis resigns
- During the Maharashtra political stalemate, Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis met and resigned governor Bhagat Singh Koshyari. After the assembly polls, the establishment of a new administration in Maharashtra was postponed due to differences in power sharing between the BJP and Shiv Sena.
Sheik Bin Zayed Al Nahyan was re-elected President of the United Arab Emirates
- For a span of fourth five years, in accordance with the provisions of the UAE Constitution, the UAE Supreme Council of the Union re-elected his Highness Sherik Khalifa bin Zayed Al Naheyan as its Chairman.
Current Affairs : Awards
The BBC 100′ Novels Shaping Our Culture ‘ list includes 5 Indian writers ‘ novels 5
- Renowned authors from India include R K Narayan, Arundhaus Roy, Salman Rushdie, Vikram Seth and V S Naipaul, among the 100 writers who have been included on a list of the BBC’s most inspirational novels.
- Roy’s debut novel “The God of Small Things” has a group of personality.
- Narayan’s “Swami and Family” in Rushdie’s “The Moor’s Last Sigh” chapter is in the class of ruler-breakers.
- Seth’s’ A Suitable Child’ is also on the list of’ A House for Mr Biswas’ in the classroom and business section of the family and friendship of Naipaul.
In 2019 Infosys Award for Life Sciences, CCMB researcher Manjula Reddy won
- Dr. Manjula Reddy, CCMB’s Chief Scientist, has been honoured with the 2019 Infosys Life Sciences Award for her research on the interpretation of the structure and synthesis of the bacterial cell wall essential for the development of new antibiotics. Her dissertation demonstrated a critical step in the synthesis of cell walls.
Today Current Affairs : In PrepareExams.com website, students will get Daily Current Affairs and Current Affairs of 8 November 2019 in both languages Hindi and english. check Daily Current Affairs 8 November 2019 in english and Daily Current Affairs in hindi which is more important for current students, who are preparing for the Student Government Examination. latest current affairs 8 November 2019 prepare for exam, This website gives student daily and monthly gk 8 November 2019. gk current affair of 8 November 2019