Daily Current Affairs Quiz 01 September 2021
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz 01 September 2021: it is based on 01 September Current Affairs and Important News. These current affairs quiz questions will help candidates in scoring marks in competitive exams. every candidate must attempt the Current Affairs Quiz.
1) As per Moody, What will be the GDP growth forecast of India in the Calendar Year 2021?
2) As per Rabobank’s 2021 Global Top 20 Dairy Companies of the World list, which India’s dairy company was ranked?
B) Mother Dairy
C) Kwality Limited
D) Karnataka Co-operative Milk Federation
3) In which category, Singhraj Adana has won a Bronze medal at the Tokyo Paralympics 2020?
B) Javelin Throw
C) Discuss Throw
4) Name of the company that is ready to acquire the Indian digital payments provider BillDesk?
5) Who is appointed as the Honorary Member of the International Astronomical Union (IAU) recently.
A) Dorje Karthick
B) Dorje Raychaudhury
C) Dorje Narlikar
D) Dorje Angchuk
6) In which event, Indian para-athlete Mariyappan Thangavelu wins a silver medal at Tokyo 2020 Paralympics?
A) Discuss Throw
B) Javelin throw
D) High Jump
7) Name of the institution that is working on The digital platform named ‘e-Source,’ to tackle the problem of e-waste?
A) IIT Madras
B) IIT Delhi
C) IIT Bombay
8) On which date, International Day for People of African Descent day is observed?
A) 28 August
B) 29 August
C) 30 August
D) 31 August
9) On 31st August 2021, Dale Steyn announced his retirement, he is associated with which sports/game?
10) 82 years old Vasudeo Paranjape died, he was a renowned Indian coach in?
11) As per Rabobank’s 2021 Global Top 20 Dairy Companies list, which company ranks first and becomes the world’s largest dairy company?
Daily Current Affairs Quiz: FAQ
Q.1 How do I prepare for a Current Affairs test?
To prepare for the Current Affairs section, you can visit @ PrepareExams.Com website. PrepareExams.com offers practice mock tests on GK and Current affairs.
Q.2 Which site is best for GK?
PrepareExams.Com offers practice sets for GK (General Knowledge), General Studies, Current Affairs 2021, and Aptitude sets for UPSC, SSC, Banking / IBPS, IAS, NTSE, CLAT, Railways, NDA, CDS, Judiciary, UPPSC, RPSC, GPSC, MPSC, MPPSC, and other states civil services/Govt job recruitment examinations of India.
Q.3 How can I learn GK and current affairs?
Aspirants can learn GK and Current Affairs by visiting @ PrepareExams.Com website online at any time.
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.