World Milk Day 2022: Theme, History, Significance – World Milk Day is observed on 1st June every year across the world and it aims to recognize the importance of milk as a global food.
- It also highlights the activities that are connected with the dairy sector. The Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) of the United Nations designated this day to observe in 2001.
World Milk Day 2022: Theme
- The theme for World Milk Day 2022 will focus on drawing attention to the climate change crisis and how the dairy industry can lessen its environmental impact.
- The aim is to achieve ‘Dairy Net Zero’ by reducing greenhouse gas emissions over the next 30 years.
- The theme of 2021 is ’Sustainability in the Dairy Sector’.
- The theme 2012 – “Drink Fresh Milk, Body Fit, Smart Brain”
- The theme 2013 – “Milk for Health and Prosperity of Southeast Asian region”
- The theme 2014 – “Milk is the First Food for Human” and “World Class Nutrition”
- The theme 2015 – “Milk is the First Food for Human”
- The theme 2016 – “Raise a Glass”
- The theme 2017 – “Economic Development, Livelihoods, Nutrition”
- The theme 2018 – “Drink Move Be Strong”
- The theme 2019 – “Drink Milk: Today & Everyday”
- The theme 2020 – “20th Anniversary of World Milk Day”
World Milk Day 2022: History
- In 2001, the Food and Agriculture Organisation (FAO) of the United Nations introduced World Milk Day to recognize the importance of milk as a global food, and to celebrate the dairy sector, every year on 1st June.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.