World Liver Day –
- The liver which is 100 grams in weight and 15 cm in length, liver is 2nd largest organ and is important role in our body’s digestive system.
- It is accountable for the synthesis of various proteins, coagulation factors, cholesterol, triglycerides and bile including glycogenesis.
A few known liver diseases:
1. Hepatitis A, B or C
2. Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease
3. Alcoholic fatty liver
4. Fatty liver
5. Cirrhosis of the liver
6. Alcoholic hepatitis
Symptoms of Liver Diseases:
How can We get to know if your liver is damaged by a common symptoms:
- Loss of appetite
- Abdominal pain
How can i manage and prevent Liver Diseases
- Quit Alcohol
- Say no to drugs and smokings, need to practice safe sex, use condoms.
- need to Avoid Over the Counter Medicines.
- Avoid Contact with the Infected Blood
- Maintain body Weight
- Regular Health Checkups.
World Liver Day