UIDAI hosts first-ever Aadhaar Hackathon 2021
Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) will conduct the first-ever Aadhaar Hackathon 2021 for young innovators. it will be held between October 28 (midnight) and will run till October 31, 2021.
- Aadhaar Hackathon 2021 is themed around two topics.
- The first theme is around “Enrolment and Update”, which essentially covers some of the real-life challenges being faced by the residents while updating their address
- The second theme of the Hackathon is around the “Identity and Authentication”.
- The winners would be rewarded by UIDAI through prize money and other lucrative benefits.
How to Access Aadhaar Hackathon 2021
- Students can make their Registration for Aadhaar Hackathon 2021 using website https://hackathon.uidai.gov.in/.
Aadhaar Hackathon 2021: Schedule
- the Hackathon will begin from October 28th, 2021 (Sunday) and will go on till October 31st, 2021 (Tuesday). The registration has already been started and the last date to apply is October 25th, 2021 (Monday).
Prize money for Aadhaar Hackathon 2021
|1st Prize||Rs 3,00,000|
|2nd Prize||Rs 2,00,000|
|3rd Prize||Rs 1,00,000 for two teams|
How to register for Aadhaar Hackathon 2021
- Visit the website @https://hackathon.uidai.gov.in/.
- Next, you will click on ‘Register Your Team’ and fill in your Aadhaar number, college or university name.
- Enter your team name
- Here, you will fill in the captcha and click on ‘Generate OTP’.
- Fill in the recieved OTP and click on ‘Create Team’.
- a team reference number will be generated for your team.
- Candidates will see the multiple problem statements categorized under two broad themes –Enrolment and Authentication.
- Solve any of the problem statements from either of the themes.
- Candidates are required to show the solution through working code.
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.